PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Ver.2 Movies

Mazarin
Apr 17, 2001, 04:07 AM
From Gamespot:

"...Sega officially unveiled the game at its Game Jam event in Japan. GameSpot has extensive video footage from the event--linked below--that shows off such new gameplay elements as the lobby soccer game, new weapons and items, and the multiplayer battle mode."

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2708521,00.html

I dunno if this has already been posted, but what the hell, right?

Cube
Apr 17, 2001, 04:34 AM
I seriosuly hope this comes out before october like its "rumored" to be.

and btw, doesnt it seem like everyones brother works for sega lol.?

watashiwa
Apr 17, 2001, 05:55 AM
Yeah, well . . My dad's father who is my grandfather whom is now dead's brother's mother's friend who has a cousin with 3 kids which one of them knows the guy who works at the liquor store's sister-in-law's baby daddy named Jaquan who stole that stereo out of Dana's car and the guy who was seen helping steal the radio with Jaquan's niece and nephew's dad also works for Sega and he told me that PSO v5 is already in development and that they're just holding onto v2 so we have something to look forward to and then they'll unleash v3, v4 with so much fury, we won't be expecting v5! And it all happens in the next few months! Way to go Sega! I'm glad I can trust my dad's father who is my grandfather whom is now dead's brother's mother's friend who has a cousin with 3 kids which one of them knows the guy who works at the liquor store's sister-in-law's baby daddy named Jaquan who stole that stereo out of Dana's car and the guy who was seen helping steal the radio with Jaquan's niece and nephew's dad who also works for Sega.