PDA

View Full Version : i wanna make more chars

Zeroy
Feb 25, 2004, 07:22 PM
i want to make some more characters with different classes and section ids and stuff and level them up to stay equal to my HUmar, but i dunno what classes to use, and i'd like some opinions.

KingChaos
Feb 25, 2004, 07:23 PM
Racast, HUcast, RAmar n FOnewm

RicoRoyal
Feb 25, 2004, 07:31 PM
I suggest ... FOnewm and/or HUcast. Both are on oppisite sides of the spectrum. So when you get bored of one, you can just go play as the other. I would also strongly suggest making a HUnewearl just because they are so much fun. As for IDs: I think everyone, everwhere, should have a Redria. Great for the God Units (and still okay for other things). Outside of that, I would also suggest Whitill (A+ Ruins), Skyly (A+ Caves), Purplenum (it has its very strong points). In any case, if you have the memory card space, make one of every character, and one of every ID. If there is one thing this game offers, its replayability. No class is better than any other class, and no ID is better than any other ID -except bluefull... ugh, thats just my opinion (not here to argue on why). Enjoy!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RC4 on 2004-02-25 16:40 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Feb 25, 2004, 07:36 PM
RAmarl- Great RAnger, excellent for Offline play, or Online without a FOrce.

FOrce- Depends if you are online or off, and how you would like to play it. If melee go with FOmar or FOmarl, the melee easiest. If pure techs, go with the FOnewm or FOnewearl. For Support, FOmarl; for all damage FOnewm.

RAcast/RAcaseal- Good stats, lower ATA than human RAs, but the RAcast is more powerful.

HUcast/HUcaseal/HUnewearl- HUcast has the most power, but doesn't hit often. The HUcaseal has almost RAnger ATA, and good power. The HUnewearl doesn't have the best ATA, but that can be fixed with a good Mag; she can do insane damage though, thanks to her level 20 support techniques.

IDs:
Redria- Great fndings in many areas, excellent support ID, but not exactly the best in finding class specific weapons.
Whitill- Good RAnger or HUnter ID, finds Mechguns and Slicers, both of which are extreamly useful.
Yellowboze- Finds all 9* items and enemy parts; another great support ID, good for any class.
Purplenum- Great finds for FOrces, and has a high amount of Mechguns. Great for RAngers, FOrces, and HUnters who specialize in Guns.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-02-25 16:38 ]</font>

Zeroy
Feb 25, 2004, 07:43 PM
well ive got 2 mem cards, thats a max of 8 characters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeroy on 2004-02-25 16:43 ]</font>

RicoRoyal
Feb 25, 2004, 07:56 PM
On 2004-02-25 16:43, Zeroy wrote:
well ive got 2 mem cards, thats a max of 8 characters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeroy on 2004-02-25 16:43 ]</font>

Well then it looks like you need to get work, no? Heheh. I suggest you start out with the characters and IDs that I suggested earlier. In anycase, have fun; I look forward to hearing that all your characters have successsfully made it into Ult! (So, I guess same time, same place, 6 months from now?)

Zeroy
Feb 25, 2004, 08:00 PM
probably not http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif i got my HUmar to Hard in 10 hours, plus the-week-after-next-week (if that made since) i get a whole week off from school with nothing to do! (my multi-mode buddy will be gone half the time, full PSO for me!)

neo9376
Feb 25, 2004, 08:03 PM
xbox gets 16 characters i think i haven't checked in awhile

Ketchup345
Feb 25, 2004, 08:11 PM
On 2004-02-25 17:03, neo9376 wrote:
xbox gets 16 characters i think i haven't checked in awhile

But he is on the GC, check his profile.

I would go with what I said above, and what RC4 said was good too.

IDs you may want to leave out for now:
Pinkal and Bluefull

Good characters you may want:
RAmarl
HUcast
FOnewm or FOnewearl
FOmar or FOmarl
HUnewearl
RAcast or RAcaseal

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-02-25 17:13 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Feb 25, 2004, 08:19 PM
IDs you may want to leave out for now:
Pinkal and Bluefull

*nods*

Good characters you may want:
RAmarl
HUcast
FOnewm or FOnewearl
FOmar or FOmarl
HUnewearl
RAcast or RAcaseal
*fixes slight error*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-02-25 17:13 ]</font>
[/quote]

Zeroy
Feb 25, 2004, 09:07 PM
if it comforts you my 2nd fav. class is RAmarl, as is my new Purplenum http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

so heres the line-up:
Mathyu - HUmar - Skyly
Alex - RAmarl - Purplenum
Ruby - FOnewearl - Yellowboze
Zeron - HUcast - Redria
Emilie - HUnewearl - Oran
Robom - RAcast - Greennill
Venus - HUcaseal - Whitill
Neo - FOmar (melee) - Viridia

i used the suggestions and some of my personall favs

Cc08
Feb 25, 2004, 09:30 PM
HUcast - Skyly
RAmarl - Purplenum / Greennill

lain2k3
Feb 25, 2004, 09:39 PM
I really dont see a point in using greenil if you have the other ID's. Purplenum and Oran cover every strong point that greenil has. I'd switch bluefull and greenil for the ID's to ignore.

and you MUST make a RAmarl, they are gods (godesses http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Firocket1690
Feb 25, 2004, 10:27 PM
On 2004-02-25 18:39, lain2k3 wrote:
and you MUST make a RAmarl, they are gods (godesses Goddesses:P)

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

joluh
Feb 25, 2004, 10:49 PM
Well if ya have 8 spaces, pick 4 characters you don't like, then use all of the others

Which one now!?!? well you used HUmar... i'd say FOnewm/newearl or RAcast/caseal... why!?!? very different style of playing

Let's say you used FOnewm... then any Android would be nice...

You used RAcast... maybe a HUcaseal/newearl would be good now...

I hope you got the point

IDs!?!? if you're gonna have 8 chars, then NO YELLOWBOZE and BLUEFULL probabbly, as what you'll find with yellowboze you'll find with the others

Which now!?!? well must for every player REDRIA... then the better you can use, if you have 2 hunters and 1 ranger, well SKYLY would be nice, then you have a force, PURPLENUM would work for the force and the ranger

So that's what i think ^_^

Zeroy
Feb 26, 2004, 08:07 AM
the HUmar is Skyly because i created him a month ago and is level 56 now AND THERE IS NO WAY IM DELETING HIM

Garm
Feb 26, 2004, 08:29 AM
Redria cause you need it.
greennill can pipe guard wave, hero/ability, morning glory, cure/paralysis and FS.
purplenum can pipe god/mind, P-wand, Sacred cloth, FS and i forgot vhard red slime drop.
whitill can pipe red partisan, cure/freeze, agito 75, caduceus.
that should cover everything in my opinion if you only used the telepipe trick.
i suggest:

card 1: skyly, redria, purplenum, whitill
card 2: greennill, yellowboze, oran, bluefull

p.s: bluefull optional and never say greennill sucks cause it can find all but 1 yas guns, FS, spread needle and I even found handgun 5/0/0/0/0!...

lain2k3
Feb 26, 2004, 03:10 PM
On 2004-02-26 05:29, Garm wrote:
Redria cause you need it.
greennill can pipe guard wave, hero/ability, morning glory, cure/paralysis and FS.
purplenum can pipe god/mind, P-wand, Sacred cloth, FS and i forgot vhard red slime drop.
whitill can pipe red partisan, cure/freeze, agito 75, caduceus.
that should cover everything in my opinion if you only used the telepipe trick.
i suggest:

card 1: skyly, redria, purplenum, whitill
card 2: greennill, yellowboze, oran, bluefull

p.s: bluefull optional and never say greennill sucks cause it can find all but 1 yas guns, FS, spread needle and I even found handgun 5/0/0/0/0!...

greenil finds all the yasminkovs except the good one. and purplenum get s spread needle and FS as well. and a handgun really isnt that good a find... O_o

Blueful>pinkal
Yellowboze find most things easy (unless you are me), unlike other ID's.

pinkal and greenil are unnecessary at best.

navci
Feb 26, 2004, 04:47 PM
Yellowboze is actually a pretty good ID. All rounded, and finds all enemy parts! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Not the most excellent main ID, but as a secondary ID, I think it's pretty great. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And pretty much whay RC4 said. I love Redria, everyone should have one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Genoa
Feb 26, 2004, 05:35 PM
FOmar - Pinkal
RAmarl - Purplenum
HUcaseal - Skyly
HUnewearl - Redria

Reality_Check
Feb 26, 2004, 08:39 PM
Just one slightly off topic question... Is it just me, or does Yellowboze find Heaven Punisher tooo early? They find it in Ult Caves.

On Topic: Redria is a must for a secondary ID. Find good items for each profession (HU, RA, FO) and find pretty good armour.

Zelgadis
Feb 27, 2004, 01:29 PM
If you want a real challenge play as a FOmar. They're simply the worse class to play as....though when you do get to higher levels like 140+ they're gods. Specially if you feed them nothing but mind and def mats.

PaleKid15
Feb 27, 2004, 02:01 PM
On 2004-02-27 10:29, Zelgadis wrote:
If you want a real challenge play as a FOmar. They're simply the worse class to play as....though when you do get to higher levels like 140+ they're gods. Specially if you feed them nothing but mind and def mats.

You do realize that you are wrong AND that is a contradictory statement right?

Yellowboze DOES NOT find HP (realistically) and HP isn't that good anyway.

navci
Feb 27, 2004, 02:08 PM
On 2004-02-27 11:01, PaleKid15 wrote:

On 2004-02-27 10:29, Zelgadis wrote:

You do realize that you are wrong AND that is a contradictory statement right?

Yellowboze DOES NOT find HP (realistically) and HP isn't that good anyway.

And you quoted the wrong person. Got me really confused for a little.

PaleKid15
Feb 27, 2004, 02:20 PM
ummm... no I didn't. I quoted zelgadis and responde to his post. Then included a break to show a change in topic and responded to Reality_Check. Sorry, don't know how to quote 2+ people in one post.