PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Ruins

DEMMON
Feb 26, 2004, 12:07 AM
How have you been, I started to play ultimate ruins and its so hard, im a HUcast level 116 Yellowboze. I need advices like needed level, the best equipment according to my ID and stuff like that. Thanks for dreamcast. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Armok
Feb 26, 2004, 04:29 AM
Best equipment for your yellowboze

hit% vulcans
Flowen Sword auw 3084 (ob lily temple)
180 + atp mag
all slots with elf arm++ or god arm
D parts 1.01 or any high def armor
Kasumi Braclet/s parts 1.01 or best ELK armor have.

Jazhara
Feb 26, 2004, 06:56 AM
Zalure Slicer. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Spliffman
Feb 26, 2004, 07:20 AM
hi there dude, if this is for dreamcast (I presume thats what you meant), I would level up a bit before doing ruins man. I'm not aware of dreamcast online status, if it's still going you should get yourself an s rank needle, this would help.
On dc, rare drops are feckin rare, so that's probably the best bet for ya mate.

peace

Armok
Feb 26, 2004, 07:50 AM
OH on dc doh

Hope for a Imperial pick to drop otherwise er....runs away..no your just gonna have to use a red handgun. Maybe u could go looking for a red sword in caves though. I basically went online on dc and got myself a S rank needle which destroyed Ruins so can offer little help.

Saffran
Feb 26, 2004, 10:52 AM
Argh, HUcast? That means no Nelgal... you're screwed.

Just joking...
Depending on your ATP, I'll second the Imperial Pick. You get it from Merlan in the Ruins, I got one at my first run through Ruins 3 so I don't know if it's that rare, but you need 960ATP to equip it!
I have a HUmar, so it's easier for me (Shifta + Jellen/Zalure and Resta at will, and foremost a Nelgal Armor!)
Gran Sorcerers are hell. Chances are that you can only take them down when you're invincible, so if you come to a room with only the Gran Sorcerer (or 2 of them) you may want to go elsewhere build your PB.
You can alternatively get 3 solid hits in, die because of Grants, and repeat the procedure until the Sorcerer dies. But you HAVE to make sure he doesn't get past Razonde. He casts Resta level 30 for about 3575HP, and it affects everyone in the room and a few rooms nearby as well, and (as far as I could see) he used Resta every time he could (that means, every 3 attacks)
If you're not keen on dying that often, you can try to get in the room, let him start Grants but get fast out of the room, only to come back and hit him once or twice while he casts Razonde. Then you MUST telepipe so that he can't use Resta.

Good luck!

DEMMON
Feb 26, 2004, 06:48 PM
OK its fine, my HUcast has 1308 of ATP, has equiped Red Dagger 35/0/50/25 and founded 2 Imperial Picks in the first run but without % against dark so...still hard, 1012 of HP, and Ultimate frame, 3 Hero/hability and State/mantenaince, Varaha and Celestial Shield, is the Flame Garment good? In ultimate ruins I depend a lot of the traps, freeze traps specially. Dont you think that more than one Indi Belra in a room is insane? Good luck.