PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Level

Fomar0153
Feb 26, 2004, 06:17 AM
My favourite level is the central control area and my least favourite level is the VR Temple and the Spaceship isn't bad it's just one long level after the VR Temple.

Mustashi2278
Feb 26, 2004, 08:16 AM
Choosing from VR spaceship and CCA was a hard descion but il got with CCA to.

Silver-X
Feb 26, 2004, 09:02 AM
Forest.Loved it since the dc days.

Armok
Feb 26, 2004, 10:10 AM
Caves just because its been so good to me

Fomar0153
Feb 26, 2004, 10:30 AM
I hate Cave1 but Cave2 is so swampy and i like it and 3's okay

Armok
Feb 26, 2004, 10:33 AM
Vote caves evryone just think of the crimson assassins they'd want you too. Think of the lovely Red swords, daggers and slicers u have recieved.

CAVES rocks

Rainbowlemon
Feb 26, 2004, 11:05 AM
Close between Forest and Caves, but I have to say Forest, because of it's simple hack and slash tactics. (As a pose to running your arse off to avoid multiple Megid balls)

Dhylec
Feb 26, 2004, 11:27 AM
ep1: forest
ep2: cca areas
i like outdoors, wide open spaces..

Rogue100
Feb 26, 2004, 03:32 PM
Any level with the possibility of rare enemies!

Siris
Feb 26, 2004, 04:40 PM
I chose CCA. The drops under many IDs are great and it's relatively quick to get through. Plus if you do it online through the quests you can get a nice meseta chunk as well.

Jkid
Feb 26, 2004, 05:26 PM
CCA, since it's more enjoyable and refreshing than the Episode one maps

Sha_Hua
Feb 26, 2004, 05:44 PM
Ultimate forrest on DC was visualy magnificent
And of course it granted me my red handgun

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sha_Hua on 2004-02-26 14:44 ]</font>

joluh
Feb 26, 2004, 05:53 PM
CCA and Forest pwnz!!! natural places it's what i love

Link00seven
Feb 26, 2004, 06:14 PM
CCA and Forest all the way.

Least Favorite Level: Caves, hands down.

KingChaos
Feb 26, 2004, 06:15 PM
Offline Mines Online Ruins

Nai_Calus
Feb 26, 2004, 09:45 PM
How the hell can people actually like Forest/Cave/Spaceship? Ugh.

If I do one more freaking Heat Sword I will explode. Forest isn't so bad on Normal-VHard, but on Ult the uber-ly fake sunset just completely ruins it.(Green? _GREEN_? WT_F_?)

If I never see Cave again it will be too soon.

Mine, I don't mind. I like Mine 1 better than Mine 2, though.

Ruin... Ruin is ok.

Teeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmpllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee. n.n I must be the only person in existance who actually -likes- Temple, I swear. -_-;;; But Temple is cool. Especially Beta. Ever taken the time to get to a good viewing spot and actually LOOK at that sunset? Temple seriously owns.

Spaceshit... Ugh. I hate Spaceship. It's ugly, it's boring, and the music is lousy. Plus, Gol Bob sucks.

Gal Da Val... Depends on the area:

Jungle: Meh. There's one room of the second area that's really cool. Unfortunately, the rest of it is dreary and depressing, and the enemies suck. Mericarol is also found here, and I loathe Mericarol.

Mountain: Ehhh. It's pretty enough in spots, I guess, but the Gibbons make it intolerable unless you have Cure/Shock. Without Cure/Shock, on Ult the Gibbons will make you cry.

Seaside: I like Seaside. It's pretty. Gees can go to hell, but on the whole Seaside isn't bad.

Central Control Area: Now we're talking. Cool, creepy atmosphere, the music actually fits here, and the coolest boss in the entire game, Gal Gryphon. What's not to like?

Control Tower: Toweeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. n.n I love doing Tower quests. Tower = r0x0rz. It has a nice ambience, and it's nice the way the views out the windows change as you go up. The centre looks cool too. Let's not forget that Ill Gills and Del Lillies rock. And of course Epsilon is always fun. Not to mention that the top floor looks really, really cool. XD

Seabed: Slowdown,schmodown. Seabed is hands down the coolest-looking area in PSO. Just look out those windows at those fish. Just look at the lighting. Just look at everything(For once, instead of just mindlessly slaughtering and running through as fast as possible). And Olga Flow is way more fun to fight than Dark Falz.

Jive18
Feb 26, 2004, 10:01 PM
ep1: forest
ep2: cca areas
i like outdoors, wide open spaces..

What a coincidence, I agree completly with you Dhylec http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. I love forest because I could keep playing through it over and over and over and over...
Central Control is my favorite area for multiplayer, especially Seaside. Me and my friend have tons of fun with CCA/Seabed runs (loads of exp).
Also, I know this poll isn't about my least favorite area, but I just have to say that Spaceship and the Caves are incredibly annoying.

iamthehbomb
Feb 26, 2004, 10:25 PM
I think spaceship is awesome. I love running down or up the ramps between the rooms - from them you can look out and see a super advanced city. I also like the the changing images on the walls and ceiling. Outer space just fascinates me; I wanted to be an astronaut as a little kid...so sue me.

Zolpner
Feb 27, 2004, 12:58 AM
I gota say CCA, likeable.

Shijin
Feb 27, 2004, 01:19 AM
Forest is like pancakes. All exciting at first but then after a while you're frickin sick of it!

I love the mines. dont know why but I always have. I feel at home. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Armok
Feb 27, 2004, 07:38 AM
Caves is the best I feel like a god among the stupid Govulmer scum.

rising_sunset
Feb 27, 2004, 08:31 AM
SEABED ALL THE WAY! loL! I love seabed cause it offers a lot of rare items on ult and I memorized most of it! Yay, in my opinion best place to go rare item hunting!

DezoPenguin
Feb 27, 2004, 08:40 AM
CCA: Beautiful design, superb music, interesting background plot, cool boss at the end. If there was a snowball's chance in hell of a rare drop this would be the hands-down winner. As it is, it just beats out Mines mostly because of the novelty factor.

Mines: My second-favorite (and favorite Ep. 1 area)--good music, best boss music in the game, killable enemies, nice percentage of rares.

Least favorite:

Caves: Boooooooring, bad music, and N-VH Caves 2 is the only map that's even attractive. I'm amazed they managed to make the Caves look even worse on Ultimate, both the map and the monsters. This area has nothing to offer but experience points, easy kills, and rares, which leaves me doing it far more than I'd ever want to.

Ruins: Not bad online, except I haven't been online since the DC. Offline...three levels of hell. Boring hell. Occasionally cheap hell. And by the time you're able to easily handle Ruins combat, you want to move on to the next level. *sigh* Maybe one of these millennia I'll get a character high enough to do Ruins runs for the fun of it. Falz is a neat boss, though.

Seabed: Pretty much the same as the Ruins, only with better level design and music, and an even cooler end boss, and even cheaper monsters (Lasers! Gibarta! Megid! Delbiters and Sinows beating the crap out of you! *sigh*).

rising_sunset
Feb 27, 2004, 08:42 AM
Seabed: Pretty much the same as the Ruins, only with better level design and music, and an even cooler end boss, and even cheaper monsters (Lasers! Gibarta! Megid! Delbiters and Sinows beating the crap out of you! *sigh*).

This is why it help leveling up your character so I think people should be ready before they can take seabed. Because if you maxed your stats ult seabed should be no problem, if you ask me I'd still say SEABED rules! lOL!

Armok
Feb 27, 2004, 11:09 AM
Seabeds very difficult even at lv 150+

Nai_Calus
Feb 27, 2004, 11:14 AM
On 2004-02-27 08:09, Armok wrote:
Seabeds very difficult even at lv 150+

...How? O_o;

Cyranium
Feb 27, 2004, 11:56 AM
I prefer the Ruins except for that whole Inde Belra thing.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

Garm
Feb 27, 2004, 03:15 PM
meh i have to be the only one that likes P2 it's so... social its populated and its always nice asking NPC's to drop a rare item (can be done everywere but on P2 it's just way better)
purple lights at shops, ragol view, principal and ofcource elly! o and if you dont move belras are easy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garm on 2004-02-27 12:16 ]</font>

DariusE200
Feb 27, 2004, 03:26 PM
Ultimate Seabed of course.

DolmolmKing
Feb 27, 2004, 03:39 PM
My favorite would definitely the seabed. I'm just not a big fan of the invisible sinows and the delbiters.

Cyranium
Feb 27, 2004, 03:56 PM
On 2004-02-27 12:15, Garm wrote:
o and if you dont move belras are easy

Eh?

azngamer648
Feb 27, 2004, 07:25 PM
Forest is the best! Easy to level up!

azngamer648
Feb 27, 2004, 07:26 PM
Forest is the best! Easy to level up!

Crystal_Shard
Feb 27, 2004, 07:32 PM
Regarding Forest and Mines...

By virtue of the speed by which you can move through these stages, these are the best but...

I'll have to say Gal Da Val and Seabed. I wish I could play those those two more.
Damned enemies there are irritating as hell, but the scenery and challenge is almost
worth the annoyance.

Both of them are also freaking long... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

NeonDelsaber
Feb 27, 2004, 07:57 PM
Definitly CCA. I love the sound of dying Gibbons.
Plus Gal Griphon is a fun boss.

Garm
Feb 28, 2004, 08:26 AM
if you dont move belra's shoot their arms but you wont get hit... just use a gun when they're alone

Cc08
Feb 28, 2004, 03:49 PM
Forest, so simple, easy, and I love everything there. Although, I'm starting to like Ruins alot more now...

Zeroy
Feb 28, 2004, 03:56 PM
CCA! love the scenery! enemies can get a little annoy to melee'ers though, but i allways pack a gun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Cyranium
Feb 28, 2004, 06:14 PM
On 2004-02-28 05:26, Garm wrote:
if you dont move belra's shoot their arms but you wont get hit... just use a gun when they're alone

That's cool, now if only I could find one by itself.

KaFKa
Feb 28, 2004, 06:21 PM
CCA by FAR

Wood_Golem
Feb 28, 2004, 07:11 PM
Well i'd say Seabed followed by CCA, for reasons before mentioned by anyone else who prefers them.
And i agree with Ian-Kun, fighting Olga is way more fun than Falz.

doubletake123
Feb 29, 2004, 09:03 AM
i love caves well i like doing caves 1 and 2 and then it gets kinda boringbecause i kill them so easily on ultimate. I hate mines in ultimate stupid guys don't die and those sinor reds and blue,urg.
ahhh....ruins very fun for multiplayer on or offline play and forest is just good to lvl up fairly quickly

Aceizace
Feb 29, 2004, 05:13 PM
I love CCA, seaside is so relaxing and lovely. If it wasn't for those damn gees then it'd get my vote easily. I agree that seabed is really good too, with all that wonderful scenery, but again some of the enemys are just annoying and it's too long, plus all those traps! Temple's background scenery is also lovely, but you don't get too see it enough. Theres that one room in ruins thats really nice with that pink and red city-shaped thing through the window, but thats only one room. I've hated caves since day one, or the day i actually got to caves anyway, the enemys are ugly, theres no outside (cos' its a cave), and its just too long for a second level. Caves 3 is ok, but it doesn't redeem the other 2.

But i agree with whoever said it, p2 is definatly the best place to go. All those lights, all that scenery, that view of ragol. That screen you get when you're entering a really slow game online, on epi 1 and 2, is lush. There are no annoying enemys that try and kill you, its great http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

Megadoomer
Feb 29, 2004, 11:23 PM
I would have to say Ruins and Seabed... any difficulty you please! the Bosses just own =P

Orange_Coconut
Feb 29, 2004, 11:25 PM
Music wise, I love the Spaceship, Forest, and Mines. Plus I like the Mines area, it's spiffy (in my opinion).

But to play through, it's really fun to play through the seabed with a friend. That's also a nice place to look around in. :)

Kiara
Mar 1, 2004, 02:47 AM
I like the Mines a lot it was a refreshing change from the horrible awful horrible (yes there is an echo) caves. When I was a noob on the DC my favorite was the Ruin's though for the quick lvl ups and what I thought were some great weapons.

Orange_Coconut
Mar 1, 2004, 02:53 AM
Actually, I do notice that the Caves often give great weapons for the IDs. For example:

Pinkal: Nar Lily - God/Mind (Very Hard)

Redria: Pouilly Slime- Lavis Cannon (Ultimate)

Redria: Melqeek- Red Sword (Ultimate)

Skyly: Govulmer- Red Sword (Ultimate)

Skyly: Vulmer- Chain Sawd (Ultimate)

I could go on, I'm usually leveling in the caves because it's long, rare-packed, and the raindbows are pretty in Caves 2, eheh.

**edit**: I forgot the um... difficulties..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orange_Coconut on 2004-02-29 23:59 ]</font>

Sparticus
Mar 1, 2004, 07:23 AM
CCA is my favourite level. every time i have arun through it i usaully come away with at least two rare items. best run came back with 8 rares.

ElizaBluefull
Mar 1, 2004, 03:17 PM
Seabed. I got my pwand there. Megid owns most enemies there (I megid del doggy on a regular basis), and I prefer flow over falz just because there is no darned rabarta or hellish darvants.

Tower is my second favorite because if I am with a good team, it can be done with ease. Plus, scenery in the tower is very nifty.

I prefer ep2 to ep1, but in order for me to hunt rares I gotta switch up where I game. I also need good exp.(forest doesn't do it anymore even though it is pretty in ult)