PDA

View Full Version : what's up w/ the EGG BLASTER????

smltwnzer0
Apr 17, 2001, 04:50 AM
hey, i've noticed that i have never seen an EGG BLASTER in all of my time playing PSO. I heard from this guy online that it was banned due to duping - what IS the deal?!?!

Danger_Girl
Apr 17, 2001, 05:05 AM
The egg blaster has indeed been banned. It has something to do with people useing gamesharks to hack them before there intended release. Something like that anyway. I don't know the details.

Also the Nie claw and sonic knuckles have been banned.

Folken
Apr 17, 2001, 06:06 AM
I remember some guy online had an egg blaster. He showed it to me in the forest. It looked cool and shot out something that looked like a ray gun. Rings and so forth. The damage wasn't even that good. You'd get better damage out of a varista with good pluses. But then again it did look cool. Big and bulky pistol. That was a while back though. Dang those sharkers ruining our game.

-ken

Faewyn
Apr 17, 2001, 06:15 AM
I was sick with pnuemonia during the height of the PK era and the weapons bans...just started playing the game again last week.

Just before I got sick in the beginning of March a friend gave me Sonic's Knuckles. It's in my bank. I was never impressed with them, though they were sure funny to wear. I've heard that the servers can't check what you have in the bank, must be true. So what happens if I pull the knuckles out of the bank.

And, why were they banned? A lot of items were duped, especially double sabers...but dbl sabers aren't banned. Why ban the egg blaster and the knuckles?

Faewyn