PDA

View Full Version : NEW TRICK!!!!!!!!!!

undevil
Feb 26, 2004, 05:28 PM
Ok i just did soemthing maybe soem other have done also but never knew it. On ultimate or any game type you know the little sakcs that shoot out the bugs. Well on ultimate on my character i need some trimates so i beat the sack and the bugs and sent a telepiope back. i went back through the telepipe and i here buzzing. I killed it again and went back throyugh the telepipe and back and fourth
tthis is a good discovery

joluh
Feb 26, 2004, 05:33 PM
1.- NOT NEW AT ALL
2.- NOT A TRICK
3.- X_X

Sha_Hua
Feb 26, 2004, 05:39 PM
Does the sack reincarnate, or do u leave it alive?

If you leave it alive it just logical, reincarnation isn't.

undevil
Feb 26, 2004, 05:53 PM
Hmm that was my brother. The guy who made my name undevil for whatever stupid reason.

navci
Feb 26, 2004, 05:55 PM
On 2004-02-26 14:53, undevil wrote:
Hmm that was my brother. The guy who made my name undevil for whatever stupid reason.

Log out when you leave. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif You do know you'll be responsible for whatever he posted here. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ketchup345
Feb 26, 2004, 05:56 PM
On 2004-02-26 14:53, undevil wrote:

And also, if you want to change your Username, PM Lollipop.

KingChaos
Feb 26, 2004, 06:14 PM
plus its very slow, 1 k a go

PaleKid15
Feb 27, 2004, 12:29 PM
Well, it certainly isn't new. Or very helpful, but it's ok in purplenum. Unlike the canabin trick, the mothverts do continue to drop items, thu making this an OK way to get L&K's with good percents. Redria isn't horrible for this either. At least the creator was trying to be helpful, instead of asking a stupid question that they could easily answer with the guides.

rena-ko
Feb 27, 2004, 02:10 PM
you can kill the nest, is sinks through the floor. if its still there when you pipe up, it will be there again, when you pipe down.

but to my knowledge, the new moths dont drop anything. so it is like cana-ring-piping.

Ketchup345
Feb 27, 2004, 05:27 PM
On 2004-02-27 09:29, PaleKid15 wrote:
Unlike the canabin trick, the mothverts do continue to drop items, thu making this an OK way to get L&K's with good percents. Redria isn't horrible for this either.

Purplenum finds the Cross Scar, not exactly the same as L&Ks.

KingChaos
Feb 27, 2004, 05:31 PM
u can kill the moths n steel exp from the mothvist

Jarek
Feb 28, 2004, 01:26 PM
I've done this before. I killed everything except one mothvist, used ryuker, went back down, and the whole thing came back again. But I didn't keep doing it though...those bugs really annoy me.

TyroneBiggums
Feb 28, 2004, 04:31 PM
On 2004-02-27 14:31, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
u can kill the moths n steel exp from the mothvist

When I get a character into Ultimate for the first time I like to rape the first mothvist I see for some EXP with Kings Vulcans. If youre around Lv50 when you do it you'll gain levels pretty fast.

Zeroy
Feb 28, 2004, 04:42 PM
On 2004-02-26 14:28, undevil wrote:
Ok i just did soemthing maybe soem other have done also but never knew it. On ultimate or any game type you know the little sakcs that shoot out the bugs. Well on ultimate on my character i need some trimates so i beat the sack and the bugs and sent a telepiope back. i went back through the telepipe and i here buzzing. I killed it again and went back throyugh the telepipe and back and fourth
tthis is a good discovery

actually, your a little off. i just recently found this out. if you kill the Monest/Mothvist (the sack thing), but DONT kill all the Mothmants/Mothverts (the buggers), then if you pipe out then back in the Monest/Mothvist will reappear. you missed a bugger.