PDA

View Full Version : Witch ruins enemy is most anoying?

NeonDelsaber
Feb 27, 2004, 04:24 PM
Im just wondering. A lot of people have trouble going through the ruins. so what enemy makes it tough for everyone?
AND DONT COMPLAIN THAT I FORGOT GUNNERS!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NeonDelsaber on 2004-03-01 18:17 ]</font>

anwserman
Feb 27, 2004, 04:27 PM
Gran Sorcerers on Ultimate. >_<
I can already sit there and be like, "Somebody revive me" when I'm the closest to them when the yellow bee rises.

Cyranium
Feb 27, 2004, 04:27 PM
I voted for Dark Belras, but the Inde Belras are a hundred times more annoying.

Mainly because they can rapid fire their arms.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

NeonDelsaber
Feb 27, 2004, 04:29 PM
On 2004-02-27 13:27, anwserman wrote:
Gran Sorcerers on Ultimate. >_<
I can already sit there and be like, "Somebody revive me" when I'm the closest to them when the yellow bee rises.

well I wouldnt know anything about gran sorcerers
Because im on ultimate caves.

navci
Feb 27, 2004, 04:34 PM
Indi Belra. I hate them SO MUCH I don't have a word for it. :/

And if you think Rafoie is annoying, consider Grants and Megid... Enough to keep your poor FO running around in circles.

RadiantLegend
Feb 27, 2004, 04:35 PM
Bastard Belras >_<

Sha_Hua
Feb 27, 2004, 04:43 PM
nice poll, but next time use which in stead of witch

I hate the Chaos Bringer!
I hate the running and I hate the draining technique it has!

But I'm still in Ult. Mines so maybe I'll encounter some tougher ruins folk later on.

KaFKa
Feb 27, 2004, 04:44 PM
stupid swarms of claws, they just dont stop being annoying with their float up and down crap >.<

KingChaos
Feb 27, 2004, 05:33 PM
i hate the gunners most but out of the selection Dravants

TyroneBiggums
Feb 27, 2004, 06:36 PM
I would've voted for the Gunners but they weren't a choice so I voted for Bringers. Those bastards will fuck with you in a crowd, especially when they rush you and it unequips your weapon.

Jkid
Feb 27, 2004, 06:46 PM
If you want to know which enemy annoys me in Ruins, it's the Diemans (or something...)

BlueSummer
Feb 27, 2004, 07:00 PM
well I dont like the traps they annoy the heck out of me but I know that aint on it so the Claws omg!
there so annoying because they sorround you!

~BlueSummer

NeonDelsaber
Feb 27, 2004, 07:52 PM
On 2004-02-27 15:36, TyroneBiggums wrote:
I would've voted for the Gunners but they weren't a choice so I voted for Bringers. Those bastards will fuck with you in a crowd, especially when they rush you and it unequips your weapon.

I forgot about the gunners. they never realy anoyed me so I just didn't put em on.

Crystal_Shard
Feb 27, 2004, 08:41 PM
Gran Sorcerors. Feh. Damn that bloody Megid and the high elemental resistances of that enemy.

Dark Bringers, Delsabers, and Indi Belras are annoying, but...

- All three stop in their tracks if you cause heavy damage to them (Delsabers are the easiest because of this) although you'll have to cause huge amounts of damage to a Belra to get it to flail its arms.
- Belras have a weak spot. If you stand still, the Belras cannot touch you - the arms will fly past you but won't strike you.
- At least for Forces, the Bringers ability to disarm you is inconsequential, other than a slight drop in dmg power.

Dimenians and their Ult counterparts, Gunners, and Claws are easy as hell. While they cause huge amounts of damage in groups, they're easy to destroy mainly because of the weak AI. (although I swear I seen them perfom flanking maneuvers on me before)

SunScar
Feb 27, 2004, 08:42 PM
I hate Dark Gunners especially with my hunters. If I don't use a gun they nearly drive me crazy!!!

NeonDelsaber
Feb 27, 2004, 08:45 PM
Gunners are actuly easy.look for the death gunner and when its vonerable....BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF IT!

Siris
Feb 27, 2004, 11:29 PM
I think my most memorable tragic moments from the ruins will always be from the Darvants. I finally beat Falls offline on Ult after equiping 3 resist blizzard units and 1 God/HP unit. The first time I tried him I got to his second form and then went through 17 scape dolls (cringe...did I just admit that? lol) because I would freeze and the darvants would take over from there bringing instant death. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif I went and found some of the resist blizzard units to equip and it was a breeze then.

KaFKa
Feb 27, 2004, 11:38 PM
On 2004-02-27 17:45, NeonDelsaber wrote:
Gunners are actuly easy.look for the death gunner and when its vonerable....BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF IT!

everybody knows this, sherlock. the problem is getting to the death gunner when you have a swarm of arlans/claws/what have you on your ass.

Zolpner
Feb 27, 2004, 11:47 PM
Gunners, damn them! Ruins would probably be nearer to my favourite if they wern't there.

Siris
Feb 27, 2004, 11:50 PM
Well I'm not "Sherlock" but, I think it's fair to say not everyone knows this. I didn't know it until I started to play online and someone else let me know to go for the red one to make things easier. Why be so down on someone trying to give someone else a game tip?

anwserman
Feb 28, 2004, 12:05 AM
Well, most of the enemies on Ult Ruins have the ability to suck ass majorly when you're with the wrong team. But, even though most enemies can severely damage you in one hit, I still think Megid casting creatures are the worst.

With that damn conversation I was brought up earlier.

Me: "Can somebody revive me?"
Somebody else: "But you're not dead."
....(pause).....
Somebody else: "Oh."
Me: "Yup, stupid sorcerer."

Butoden
Feb 28, 2004, 04:24 AM
I hate those Chaos Bringers. They come in hard and fast, they have a wide attack-range and they perform that superweird move with the colors when they're low on HP (I think). And it has more HP than usual. It's like the Crimson Assasin on Caves but faster and without the sticky-you-to-the-ground move! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Garm
Feb 28, 2004, 08:40 AM
when belras are alone they're easy... but delsaber combined with claws... in a run i was surrounded by claws while 2 delsabers were slashing me and no mates fluids left (9 tp so no ryuker for me) while i was searching for a telepipe (only found a pd:argh:always when you dont need them)

NeonDelsaber
Feb 28, 2004, 10:47 AM
On 2004-02-27 20:38, KaFKa wrote:

everybody knows this, sherlock. the problem is getting to the death gunner when you have a swarm of arlans/claws/what have you on your ass.

well then beat the other stuff first. sure the gunners get pescy but its not to hard.

Jarek
Feb 28, 2004, 01:29 PM
I would say dark bringers, definitely. i mean, they disarm you, confuse you, charge at you, and take your own tp to blast you with! talk about irritating...

Corey
Feb 28, 2004, 01:39 PM
Stupid Indi Belras are the reson my Skyly ult,Demicole,cant solo for a Lavis Cannon.

Stupid Rapid Fire arms.Stupid super high confuse rate.With S/D and J/Z,Forest and Cave creatures do up to 20HP,Mines do up to 100,not incluiding Baranaz who does 150,but Ruins...Mr.Indi does up to 300. Hurrr.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Cc08
Feb 28, 2004, 03:44 PM
Definately the gunners... but since its not there, I'm gonna have to go with Indi Belras... so annoying shooting their arms everywhere

Zeroy
Feb 28, 2004, 03:53 PM
the Chaos Bringers for me... they appear with a group of Dimenians, and they run you over and confuse you and you cant even see strait to kill the Dimenians, much less DODGE HIS NEXT CHARGE!!

TyroneBiggums
Feb 28, 2004, 04:22 PM
On 2004-02-27 20:38, KaFKa wrote:

Exactly.... and its not that they're hard to kill, mostly its just annoying to have to wait until they're vulnerable. But I do get pissed when I'm trying to kill something and a laser comes out of nowhere and drops me on my ass.

rising_sunset
Feb 28, 2004, 07:30 PM
Indi Belras...

The horror...

LOL! Ok so I HATE INDI BELRA, they got like infinite arms to shoot out. grrr, lol. And in endless nightmares in this one room there is like 6 indi belras...

-__-

...And that HURT alot. I mean I can't even get close to them before all of them shoot their arms at me rapidly...SO GOOD LUCK! lOl!

Alielle
Feb 28, 2004, 07:45 PM
Claws are a close second to the gunners. Half the time you can't hit them, but they're autotargetted anyway.

StryderPSO
Feb 28, 2004, 08:16 PM
delsabers are the worst by far, i cant rememebr if they were in endless nightmere 4 but I do rememeber tat I hated them so much just going through ruins

Aceizace
Feb 28, 2004, 09:40 PM
I've got to disagree with whoever was saying the gunners are easy.

Obviously these are from a force's point of view:

Delsabers: They're not too hard, i just keep smacking rabarta, it always seems to work.
Belras: Annoying, but not the worst. I'd say they probably are when you first meet them in normal, then again with the indes in ult. But once you've got the technique it's not too hard, just try to keep to the back of them and smack them if you're in hunter-mode, or just stand there grants-ing like you've never grants-ed before.
Sorcerers: OK they're annoying, but not too much to handle really. Their megid is pretty unlethal offline which is the only place i've played ruins ult. In other dificulties they're just wana-be forces.
Claws/Dimeans: They're tough but run away - tech, run away - tech usually does it for me. I don't lose any sleep over them.
Darvants: I hate these things. TTF, very hard, i've already died 4 times which is really annoying me, i run up the stairs, death by Darvant within 2mins. That really shouldn't've happened... What annoyed me more was as soon as i was ready to beat Falz i was running towards the tower when AOL disconnected. What annoyed me even more after that was i spilt a pint of squash over my entire right side. I could've killed after all that, i swear.
Bringers: Definatly the most annoying from your list. They're just so fast, and don't give you a chance to hit them back. 3 in a room is just... a nightmare.

But!

Gunners: Agh! From the FO point of view they're not too bad, but nothing is that effective on them so you waste tonnes of TP killing them, and you still get shot while trying to take out the other things in the room. While in hunter-mode, its just evil. They're so fast, and you have to wait for them to stop being immortal. Man it's soo annoying. Although i rarely die from them, i'll tell you that

So most annoying is gunners, most deadly are the bringers.

Sorry i wasted so much space posting this.

Noone
Feb 28, 2004, 09:55 PM
i'd say dark gunners, just because it takes so long to kill if you don't have force or some special ability weapon. Usually i can kill things pretty quickly, and it feels good, but with those gunners, you have to WAIT and i'm impatient.

Sayara
Feb 28, 2004, 10:20 PM
AHh! Delsabers!! xx;

But now that ive seen Ult Ruin Monsters... Id Say The Gran Sorceror and Indi Belra are Equally as annoying!

ESPECIALLY THE NONSTOP ARM CANNON! Arghhhhh!!!

________
Motorcycle tires (http://www.motorcycle-tech.com/tires/motorcycle-tires)

Zeroy
Feb 28, 2004, 10:20 PM
yeah... i forgot about the gunners. they arnt that bad in Normal and Hard though. but hiting the red one paralyzes the green ones for a bit though, that helps (if they dont become un-paralyzed before you get to them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeroy on 2004-02-28 19:21 ]</font>

Orange_Coconut
Feb 29, 2004, 12:28 AM
Those poison mounds get me everytime http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Heh... But really, I would have to say Indi Belra in Ultimate mode. But from Normal-Very Hard I would say Dark Bringers.

NeonDelsaber
Feb 29, 2004, 01:04 PM
On 2004-02-28 18:40, Aceizace wrote:

Delsabers: They're not too hard, i just keep smacking rabarta, it always seems to work.

Um you know some of us are androids. WE CANT ALL USE RA FRIKIN BARTA.

doubletake123
Feb 29, 2004, 01:14 PM
i hate inde belra excpecailly the room in ult. where theres like 4 of them in the same place....my poor hunewhearl

SuperSpeedyv2
Feb 29, 2004, 02:48 PM
Delsabers. Stupid shield. Stupid sword. DIEDIEDIE!

Saffran
Feb 29, 2004, 03:55 PM
Gran Sorcerers.
BTW, I've never seen them use Megid... the problem is their Grants lv 30 that takes out about 100% of your hit points, however much you may have...
Indi Belras are close second. The Room in Ruins 3 whenre you find 4 of them is HELL. The few rooms where 3 appear in a triangular form are also a lot of "fun".

warbandit513
Feb 29, 2004, 04:42 PM
I voted for delsabers

I'm finally got the shield and buster of them and my data became corrupted a week after i got them both. The shield and sword matched my guy perfectly too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

For those who say chaos bringers I'm luck enuff to have them spawn on top of me so my sword can rip them from the inside out. THANK YOU THUNDER PARTISAN+60

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: warbandit513 on 2004-02-29 13:47 ]</font>

Alisha
Mar 1, 2004, 02:02 PM
claws and dark gunners but they dont compare to the wolfs in the vr spaceship....

Polar
Mar 1, 2004, 04:23 PM
Gunners aren't a problem when you have a Frozen Shooter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Try and be invulnerable NOW, wenches... same for Gran Sorcerors, not that Grant does that much damage, and I'm only a humble RAmar...
Same should go for the Indi Belras, but they're just too damn fast...

heyf00L
Mar 1, 2004, 04:38 PM
A room with 3 or more Indi Belras is pure evil.

Dark/Death Gunners are anoying, but managable.

His_airness
Mar 1, 2004, 04:49 PM
The Sorcerers, especially when the room is full of claws or whatever.

Squeege
Mar 1, 2004, 05:00 PM
Belras, delsabers and gran sorcerors! How I hate them...
Delsabers-Ever since normal mode I've been hit by the same freeze mine then they hack me to death...when will I learn?
Indi belras-Powerful and fast, isn't that great? Not all that hard with my demon's gungnir though, it bends them right away.
Gran sorcerors-nothing wrong with them when they're alone, but when in a large group of arlans or something it's just not right...and they might as well not be able to give guld.

heyf00L
Mar 1, 2004, 05:21 PM
After reading through this thread I realize that most people must really suck at this game and that's why cheating is so rampant. Why, you simply don't have any skill and have to. What choice do you have? None!

Rogue100
Mar 1, 2004, 05:49 PM
I can't believe you could make this poll without gunners!

Naho
Mar 1, 2004, 08:55 PM
Gunners are the worst! Espically if you not one of those who can use magic. You have to sit there and gun them down to open the door, painstakingly tedious.

ShadowsMinion
Mar 1, 2004, 08:56 PM
Well I'm a force so delsabers are nothing. However im only 122 so Gran sorceres leave me with like 15 on two player with grants.Irritating.

NeonDelsaber
Mar 1, 2004, 09:14 PM
On 2004-03-01 14:49, Rogue100 wrote:
I can't believe you could make this poll without gunners!

NOW LET ME GET THIS STRAIGT FOR EVERYONE.I FORGOT TO PUT IN THE GUNNERS.OK?!NOW IF YOU REALLY HAVE TO COMPLAIN PM ME DANG IT!!!!

Saffran
Mar 2, 2004, 03:18 AM
Neon Delsaber, you don't need to be so touchy about it. It's ok, the gunners are your friends anyway.
What? What other ennemy do you know does multiple times 320 damage to ANY ennemy that block your path? ^_^
OK, the Chaos Bringers do 600 damage twice. But they're a special case...

NeonDelsaber
Mar 2, 2004, 04:18 PM
On 2004-03-02 00:18, Saffran wrote:
Neon Delsaber, you don't need to be so touchy about it. It's ok, the gunners are your friends anyway.
What? What other ennemy do you know does multiple times 320 damage to ANY ennemy that block your path? ^_^
OK, the Chaos Bringers do 600 damage twice. But they're a special case...

YOUR JUST TRYING TO PISS ME OFF MORE ARENT YA?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NeonDelsaber on 2004-03-02 13:19 ]</font>

Para
Mar 2, 2004, 05:41 PM
ult darvents...
stupid dark falz in v2 hurt like hell

Mr_S0lidus
Mar 4, 2004, 09:14 PM
delsabers are like the friggin anti-christ they are so annoying, there is no cheap way of killing them. Chaos Bringers are hard to kill if u dont know a little secret i figured out... stay close and in front of his left hoove (right to u) and when he is trying to swing at u take out a saber of somesort and smack him

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr_S0lidus on 2004-03-04 18:16 ]</font>

Lede
Mar 5, 2004, 08:50 AM
id say delsabers as well, with the annoying blocking *i already know how t get them now anyway* and the wack wack wack! and then you really got to love them when your caught in a trap or busy whooping on a diminion then here coms the "Air jorden" attack god i hate that.