PDA

View Full Version : Does everyone have other lives?=)

Gandalf
Apr 17, 2001, 09:55 AM
Well, from what ive seen, PSO seems to be the main center of everyones life. (Nothing wrong with that, me 2) I just was wondering how everyone fit PSO into the blend...

School
BaseBall practice
From then on as much PSO as possible...

MechDan
Apr 17, 2001, 11:07 AM
The main center of my life is my fiancee, then work. As far as home entertainment goes, PSO gets more time than any one other thing. But we'd go nuts without going out and bicycling.

I also watch anime off and on. It depends on what's out. Right now, we can't get enough of Sakura Taisen TV, Ryvius, Orphen Revenge, and Inu Yasha! Gensou Maden Saiyuki is also nice for a change.

CASH
Apr 17, 2001, 11:11 AM
School
Girls
PSO
Sports
Friends
...and other stuff! Im a very busy person. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

PowerSlave
Apr 17, 2001, 11:30 AM
After taking a well-needed hiatus from PSO for a few weeks, Im starting to get back into it.
Played Zone of the Enders, STarfighter, and Record of Lodoss War to give me a break from PSO. But like the drug it is I keep going back to PSO.
My other time is spent at work and trying to finish school, my girlfriend, and cars.

Lmnopia
Apr 17, 2001, 12:57 PM
My truck, yeah a truck not some loser wimpy car
Pso
food/while playing pso
sleep/school

Core
Apr 17, 2001, 03:17 PM
Hmm i belive it would go

School
work
girls
pso
food
pso
food/pso
girls/pso
no sleep
back to school
back to work
hahahah i need no sleep

Elessar
Apr 17, 2001, 04:46 PM
yes i admit it. i play alot of pso. but i do have another life i dont often speak of. its true! i prowl the streets at night in search of evil doers and when i happen across them they feel the wrath of Snayrg (hero alias). ok i just made all of that up :/ seriously though..since pso came out, my life has been sorta on hold http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Rapscallion
Apr 17, 2001, 05:22 PM
my day goes something like this:

morning - drag myself out of bed. go to work. slave over lame corporate art work and weaker, uninspired websites.

afternoon - same

evening - drag my body which has been beaten down by the man home, make food, eat food, go to the gym. catch some TV, spend what precious few hours a day I have with my fiancee (she works two jobs and goes to school... i don't see her often), after she goes to bed on comes the PSO until I'm too tired and frustrated to go on (usually between 1:30-2:00 am)

merlin
Apr 17, 2001, 09:36 PM
I'm a game tester.Being paid to play video games IS my life.I play PSO for myself.My wife is the main center of my life.....(at least she'd BETTER be!!!)

Rubius-sama
Apr 17, 2001, 10:07 PM
tthis how it goes:

-get up from bed
-school/girls
-girls
-girls
-girls
-weight training
-fighting
-pso
-pso
-bed/sex...j/k

CASH
Apr 17, 2001, 10:17 PM
...So you dont have a bed? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Rhete
Apr 17, 2001, 10:24 PM
I spend my time on
#1 PSO
#2 Sleeping
#3 School

in that order. PSO takes away time from sleeping, and sleeping takes away time from school

Rotis
Apr 17, 2001, 10:31 PM
I don't have much of a social life, but I don't even play PSO that much, either. I just waste an absurd amount of time online.

My best friend is an EverQuest junkie, so it's not like he ever wants to go do anything in that scary "real world" place... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Merei
Apr 17, 2001, 11:56 PM
Work, hygene, the woman,
more work, spinning (that's DJing for some of you),
finances, eating, literature,
my family, PSO
that's how it pretty much fits in with my life.

havoc
Apr 18, 2001, 01:32 AM
I live to snowboard, too bad the season is over. When Im not not snowboarding, Im playing soccer or hanging out with friends. Oh, and I some how find time for school.

Cube
Apr 18, 2001, 03:30 AM
Hmmm in order...

Money
Women
More money
more women
PSO
Friends (look what pso has done to me!)

Danger_Girl
Apr 18, 2001, 04:01 AM
Saddly its work. Work. More work. PSO. More work. PSO. Sneak in a little sleep. More work.

*sigh* my vacation is close. I think I'll make it.

opalexian
Apr 18, 2001, 04:12 AM
On 2001-04-17 15:22, Rapscallion wrote:
my day goes something like this:

morning - drag myself out of bed. go to work. slave over lame corporate art work and weaker, uninspired websites.

afternoon - same

evening - drag my body which has been beaten down by the man home

LOL, I hear that! We should play together sometime, we could make the 'Beatn by Tha Man' room or somethin' (I think that's too many characters...)

I work miserable help desk tech job, play PSO, sleep, IRC, eat, spend time with my bf (who is in school and works so I also don't see him that much,) and get annoyed that these damn people keep calling me to go away from the PSO junkie-fix station. Actually, I know a few people who have or will be getting into the game because of my direct intervention. There's more yet to come! ^_^