PDA

View Full Version : w00t, unlockd hard mode finally lol

Bawless
Feb 28, 2004, 04:00 PM
lol yay, i unlockd hard mode... (wat a noob) .... first try on dark falz he is dead lol... at lvl 30 tho.. so i spose its ment to be that easy....

the dragon in forest , hard mode, drops a rare weapon , with half decent drop rate dont it?

Butoden
Feb 28, 2004, 04:03 PM
Pretty decent. It's Mushasi. You'll find Yamato much easier (from Vhard dragon).
I got 2 Yamato and 0 Mushasi so far...

Anyhows, congratulations on your accomplishment!

Bawless
Feb 28, 2004, 04:06 PM
ye, ill make do with hard mode the now lol.. need to wait a while to go for very hard mode i think.

Butoden
Feb 28, 2004, 04:11 PM
If this is your first time I suggest 40-50...

goku4ever
Feb 29, 2004, 01:07 PM
ah reminds me of when i defeated dark falz on normal. I was lvl 33. Now im lvl 43 and i still havent defeated the cave boss on hard coz the first time i tried it was too hard.
Btw finding a musashi is quite rare from the dragon for me as ive only found it once and for my lvling i repeatedly go thru the whole of forest, But if u do find one they are amazing!! especially the extra attack i only found out about the other day...

Sha_Hua
Feb 29, 2004, 02:32 PM
I did it at 34, so congrats.

Dragons useally give a good dropping.
Only the sil dragon (ultimate) sometimes give monomates and a lame armor :S.

Kiara
Feb 29, 2004, 02:55 PM
Congrats! Hard mode has some alright rares (I found like 3 on my first run through the forest) Hope ya get that Musashi ^_^.

Bawless
Feb 29, 2004, 04:08 PM
i done forest quite a few times now.. almost lvl 34 now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif still no rares lol

u know wats a kick in the nads? ... i been lvlin my cusons character (on same memory card as mine) and he is a lvl 9 FOmarl and on the first caves run this character has actually done.. he finds a red box lol.. photon drop.

wat do u use it for anyway? i dnt have a clue. and i been searchin the forums and on my site and can only find ppl sayin . they found 1.... or some stupid pictures of it lol. any help is much appreciated. ty

Kiara
Feb 29, 2004, 04:13 PM
On 2004-02-29 13:08, Bawless wrote:
i done forest quite a few times now.. almost lvl 34 now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif still no rares lol

u know wats a kick in the nads? ... i been lvlin my cusons character (on same memory card as mine) and he is a lvl 9 FOmarl and on the first caves run this character has actually done.. he finds a red box lol.. photon drop.

wat do u use it for anyway? i dnt have a clue. and i been searchin the forums and on my site and can only find ppl sayin . they found 1.... or some stupid pictures of it lol. any help is much appreciated. ty

P/Bs can be traded for weapons and other things in some online quest (I don't remember because I'm not an onliner yet)

Bawless
Feb 29, 2004, 04:20 PM
oh well no use to me then lol.. im not online either.. might be 1 day tho lol

Zebulahn
Mar 1, 2004, 01:13 PM
Congrats. I beat Dark Falz on Hard for the first time ever myself yesterday. I was using a lvl 44 melee Fomar, and I found him easier to beat on hard than on normal so maybe you'll find it easier too.

PurplePower1
Mar 1, 2004, 02:14 PM
i got to hard at lvl 18
Very Hard 30
Ult 48
to say the least, take your time and level up or you will get dominated like i did.

i still have a problem and i am 68

goku4ever
Mar 2, 2004, 02:13 PM
On 2004-02-29 13:08, Bawless wrote:

Im lvl 44 now coz exp on hard forest is so good! I havent even tried to fight the cave boss since i lost so miserabely against it about 8 lvls ago...

Sheldama
Mar 2, 2004, 11:46 PM
I have the opposite problem of most people... I have picked up three musashi's and no Yamotos.... Oh yeah, the Mahu first time trough, Guilty Light the first time through but no yamotos after about 14 tries. I hate the Dragon when he drops a monofluid or some dumb item like that. It makes me go through forest and exact revenge all over again.

Zolpner
Mar 3, 2004, 12:00 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif progress is progress (I am still at VH Forest lol.. well I did take a 7-9 month break) aaand now I cant remember what I was going to say because I started talking to my sister and forgot...
oh yea that it once I finished Normal epi 1 I did episode 2, Flowen/Flow scared me..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zolpner on 2004-03-02 21:01 ]</font>