PDA

View Full Version : great!!

MelancholyWitch
Feb 29, 2004, 02:22 PM
If anyone can help id like it im at the point of corruption i deleted the guild card files it didnt work is there something eles i can do?

goku4ever
Feb 29, 2004, 02:23 PM
wot error msg do u have?

VioletSkye
Feb 29, 2004, 02:26 PM
try putting that card in Slot B and loading another card in Slot A. Then do a multiplayer game and transfer one the Slot B chars over and start up a game. If that works ok, you may be able to transfer the char back and to slot B and try using it in Slot a. Hope that made sense. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MelancholyWitch
Feb 29, 2004, 02:29 PM
it didnt work and i get the msg your guild card charcater card and system card are corrpt delete these flies yes or no.

VioletSkye
Feb 29, 2004, 02:39 PM
that sucks dude. I don't know of anything else to try. I've never corrupted so I haven't ever had to personally try and get around it. You already deleted the guilcard file which didn't work unfortunately, so maybe someone else has some ideas.

MelancholyWitch
Feb 29, 2004, 02:44 PM
thanks for you help. Anyone eles have any other ideas if i get deleted im gonna quit pso.

o and should i put no when it ask that ii dont wanna put anything till im sure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mexicanpride on 2004-02-29 11:48 ]</font>

Sha_Hua
Feb 29, 2004, 02:48 PM
If you have above version 1 you're screwed.

I am sorry to inform you you can delete the other file as wel.
I have tried everything allready. You need somebody who could hack a game file to create a guild card. But the're not interrested in doing something like that.

Wait just got a idea.
I've read somewhere how the guild card is created.
It uses the computer ID and the card ID.
Copy the other file to an other memory card.
Make a new game on the old memory card.
Replace the other file by the old one.

I can't check this, but theoreticly it must work as long as they didn't ad a random number as extra ID to prevent this way of retoring.

P.S. don't move the frelling topic while I'm replying to it, thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

MelancholyWitch
Feb 29, 2004, 02:50 PM
On 2004-02-29 11:48, Sha_Hua wrote:
If you have above version 1 you're screwed.

I am sorry to inform you you can delete the other file as wel.
I have tried everything allready. You need somebody who could hack a game file to create a guild card. But the're not interrested in doing something like that.

Wait just got a idea.
I've read somewhere how the guild card is created.
It uses the computer ID and the card ID.
Copy the other file to an other memory card.
Make a new game on the old memory card.
Replace the other file by the old one.

I can't check this, but theoreticly it must work as long as they didn't ad a random number as extra ID to prevent this way of retoring.

P.S. don't move the frelling topic while I'm replying to it, thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ummmmm you cant copy files

Rich_T
Feb 29, 2004, 02:51 PM
this is the gamecube version isnt it?
you could also try creating a new save on the card for another game (not pso). then trying again to load your pso data.
if its the gamecube version, are you using an official card?

MelancholyWitch
Feb 29, 2004, 02:56 PM
yeah this is gc and both memory cards are offical.

Rich_T
Feb 29, 2004, 02:59 PM
you can copy everything apart from the character data on the dreamcast version.

As for the gamecube, hit no when it asks if its ok to delete the files.
then try and rescue them.
if youve tried everything listed above, thats it.
just take it as one of those things and start agian.

sisco
Feb 29, 2004, 03:29 PM
play another game with the same memorycard like mario sunshine (always worked for me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif) then load the game and play mario or anny other game, but not PSO!! for a while.
then play PSO with the same mamory card again and you'll see that youre file isnt corrupted anymore....

i dont know if it'l work with you cause you've already deleted the guildcard file...

MelancholyWitch
Feb 29, 2004, 03:35 PM
ok ill try that thanks.

sisco
Feb 29, 2004, 03:39 PM
once again i had corrupted data a lot and it always worked with me but when youre doing anything yust dont touch the memorycard not even while youre gc is turned of yust load another game (NO PSO!!!) and the close it.
the play pso again.
but i dont know for sure (the guildcard file)

MelancholyWitch
Feb 29, 2004, 03:53 PM
it didnt work and i dont feel like screwing all those lvls.

sisco
Feb 29, 2004, 03:55 PM
tell me exactly hoe u did it

sisco
Feb 29, 2004, 03:59 PM
i'll come bach at this tommorow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MelancholyWitch
Feb 29, 2004, 04:04 PM
anyone eles wanna help?

Sha_Hua
Mar 1, 2004, 11:15 AM
I would try contacting nintendo tech support and sega PSO support, maybe one of the two have a sollution.

I don't think anyone on the forum can help now.

Maybe it's an idea to make back-ups from game files in the future. These errors tend to happen and then you atleast have something to fall back on. I don't know how to back-up mem cards, but I'm sure it's possible.

I really hope you can get you're files back.
Good luck!