PDA

View Full Version : .................................................. ..

MelancholyWitch
Feb 29, 2004, 04:37 PM
ok same thing happened to my other characters and im just on the frozen screen my gc is frozen and its makeing a weird sound i have to save these characters they have all my stuff what should i do?

Aceizace
Feb 29, 2004, 05:32 PM
Okay, firstly, put 'help it's frozen' or 'help FSOD' in the title, not .......... - that doesn't help.

Secondly, a FSOD is hard to recover from. I have never done this, but i hear if you pull out the cable, and then wait for double your auto disconnect time it should save your items. If your auto disconnect is set on never, then i'm afraid there really isn't anything you can do afaik. You won't lose any items that are equipped.

If someone wants to add another way then go ahead, but that's the only way i've heard of. FSODs are pretty hard/impossible to recover from, and is why a lot of people dupe.

Rich_T
Mar 1, 2004, 01:58 PM
as above, pull out the network lead ( modem or ethernet) leave it a while, if its still not doing anyhting press the re-set buttin on the gamecube, if that doesnt work switch off, and hope for the best.

Switch on your gamecube and re-load PSO.
Start a single player offline game, if it sasys that non equiped items will be deleted, cancel loading that character.
load up a multiplayer game and load that up, with your FSOD character and a clean character, see if your FSODd character still has unequiped items, if it does give them to the 'clean' character, if it doesnt youve lost them, quit and save, then re-load a a single player offline game with your FSOdd character, quit and save that, then get your items bakc off your clean character via the multiplayer mode.