PDA

View Full Version : Size Matters?

Drake47
Apr 17, 2001, 03:57 PM
Hey folks, I was wandering if anyone actually changed their height and bredth, everyone I see online are all the same except a couple of midgets. I made my character slightly shorter and brodened his shoulders.

CASH
Apr 17, 2001, 04:14 PM
I make all my characters different heights, weights, types, etc.. I find it adds more `life' to the game that way. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Rapscallion
Apr 17, 2001, 04:18 PM
oh yeah! definitely!

I made my RAcast slightly taller and a little slimmer than the usual bulky android. I also made my FOnewm taller and slimmer than usual. He just looked cooler than the usual little force guys that you see running around.

jazzyfox
Apr 17, 2001, 04:27 PM
All my characters are different from the default build. Cienna's shorter and bustier than normal, MRY is hella tall, Malesie is too (for a FOnewearl), and L'oren is taller than norm, I think

The_Saint
Apr 17, 2001, 06:15 PM
I make 'em all short. Short n skinny. Yup. Short AND Skinny. Not JUST Short....But...also Skinny.

merlin
Apr 17, 2001, 09:10 PM
You guys oughta see my new character.He's a teeny teeny tiny wee little ranger.When he stops to hit a door switch his rifle barrel drags on the ground.I named him "Tank".He definitely got a few laffs the first night i brought him on.But.....is it just me,or does there seem to be a trend out there towards ultra-tiny characters???It's too bad you cant really make anyone mega-heavy weight and short.

SaitoH
Apr 17, 2001, 09:20 PM
Definitely too many short characters. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif
With the exception of Pirotess all of my characters are max height and average build.

Cheech
Apr 17, 2001, 09:29 PM
All my chars are short and skinny. My tallest char is my Racaseal. She isn't the shortest possible because her bows are too big then. She's just a tiny bit taller.

Rotis
Apr 17, 2001, 09:54 PM
My main character is as tiny as possible. The other day in the lobby she got told she was TOO skinny! (I didn't know that was possible today... with the media and all...)

My HUcast is tall, but not broad-shouldered. He looks kinda fruity... the pink Buster and Rudra didn't help any... ^^;;;

Gandalf
Apr 17, 2001, 10:36 PM
Short and tall characters are pretty kewl. It makes the game seem like there are age groups. (short being younger) Pso2 idea...character grows bigger over level....

"Kill or be killed!"

AdamW
Apr 17, 2001, 11:22 PM
Actually, I know this is kind of off topic, but size does matter. I made a character with the shortest setting possible and when I tried hitting a Monest with a 3 hit combo with a Saber, it misses on one of the hits because I was too short.

Rotis
Apr 17, 2001, 11:46 PM
I've also seen giant RAcasts who had trouble fitting through tight areas in the caves/mines (with the barriers and such)...

Mayi
Apr 17, 2001, 11:54 PM
All of my charcaters are tall and skinny, except for my HUcast who is a bit larger than what you normally see. GAAAHHH!!! ILL SLIT YOUR THROAT WITH A BLOODY ART DAMMIT!!!!

KodiaX987
Apr 18, 2001, 12:16 AM
All my characters are maximum height!

KodiaX987
Apr 18, 2001, 12:16 AM
All my characters are maximum height!

Kamotz
Apr 18, 2001, 02:14 AM
My HUcast is as short as possible. So far I have not seen a minimum height HUcast. If you see one that's different from the norm, it's at maximum height. Lol, you can make 'em look like apes.

My second character is Mr Phat, which I play very little. He's a max height RAmar with maximum build =). Everytime I go online with him, I get a lot of attention, even if I don't ever talk. Too bad everyone has stolen my idea <http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif (And yes I came up with it first http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif, Mr Phat has meen around since the day PSO was released in the US)

Lmnopia
Apr 18, 2001, 10:14 AM
my male andriods are tall and wide but my female chars are as short as they get.. sept for elly