PDA

View Full Version : Beef with Yam

Omni-Man
Mar 2, 2004, 03:45 PM
Not sure if any one else agrees but...

Why oh why can't FO use the yamigarisu?

Sabers are most effective in the hands of a FOmar or FOmarl, the damage isnt _too_ insane, it has a high ATP req, and it just has an evil "FO-ididty" about it.

I kinda wanted a purple FOmar with VW:Lafuteria and Yamigarisu...

as a side note, from what little i've seen of ep. 3 Break uses a yam, though his card lists an Agito as his weapon.

ah well...

Hrith
Mar 2, 2004, 04:18 PM
and why can only Bernie and Sue use the "knack" ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

navci
Mar 2, 2004, 06:01 PM
Break uses an Agito!
Dammit! AGITO! Yami is a lot longer.

Well. About this, I can rant on and on about why isn't there more male-exclusive weapon, why do the male have horrible animation. Or...

WHY IS MARINA's BAG FEMALE ONLY!!?!?!?!
Female don't need resta and anti range boost, the MALES DO!!!!

Arislan
Mar 3, 2004, 01:05 AM
Most definitely an Agito, his weapon in the Ep 1 and 2 Quests is one of the Rusty Agito's, thus again proving the already made point.

Hrith
Mar 3, 2004, 04:35 AM
Actually the worse to rant about are :
-Real Nei's Claw, only ONE char can use, and she already has Heart of Poumn, and is by no mean the best claw user.

-Zanba, females could make great use of it.

-Handgun:Milla, RAmarl has no use of it.
-Handgun:Guld, RAcast has no use of it.
(those two weapons should be equipable by race, not sex)

-S-Rank Swords, FOs should be able to use it.

and some others, but those ones are the pain.

Armok
Mar 3, 2004, 06:09 AM
FO shouldnt get S rank swords thats insane. If you fos get swords I want my hucast to be able to use a Needle again. That would bring back memorys of blasting the hell out of everything that moves

Hrith
Mar 3, 2004, 08:15 AM
I said Swords not Sword.......

They can use S-Rank Twin, which is more powerful, and the fact that G-Assassin's Sabers is their only Twin Sword is quite unfair.

Armok
Mar 3, 2004, 11:36 AM
Same thing applys melee forces got too much stuff already. Holy Rays/bringers rifles/soul banish/inferno bazooka (with stupid quick annimation).

God sake forces stop being greedy

Hrith
Mar 3, 2004, 11:45 AM
it was just for the sake of having at least TWO twin swords, well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif