PDA

View Full Version : XBox: ultimate db and flowens!

the_assman
Mar 2, 2004, 04:57 PM
I know for sure that the real flowens sword is 3084
and i believe the real DB's sword to be 3075,

i believe this as it requires 600 atp to use where as the others require much less and give a small atp boost.

However it says in the blurb, a replica, nevertheless none of the other db swords say that they are real.

is it that they are all real? or are they all fakes and there is no real db sword.

This brings me to my second problem, i know that if the shield, frame, and sword is used, in both the db set and the flowen set "power" is boosted by a set amount.

please help me if you know either;
-if there is a real db sword
-if the real db sword is the 3075 model
-if you need the real sword to gain the boost from having all the set of frame, shield and armour equiped, or if you only need a fake sword.
-what the boost is from the set a.k.a define "power"

thank you for your help,
cheers QuickFingers

Ketchup345
Mar 2, 2004, 05:03 PM
None of the Flowen's or DB's are "real".

AUW is the year, how could the "real" be made after replicas?

If any are the "real", it would be the earliest or the 9* version. Or the one used by Olga Flow, which many consider to be the Dark Flow.

And anyway, only the real one would work with the set. The only ones that work with their respective sets are the 9* ones.

-what the boost is from the set a.k.a define "power"

50% to each item.

And this belongs in Mag/Quest/Item/ID.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-03-02 15:19 ]</font>

the_assman
Mar 2, 2004, 05:31 PM
um i believe there is a real flowens, not to deny your superior pso knowledge, the 3084 year model was made by flowen himself or something, whereas the other models are replicas, this however is probably only for show if you say even the "replicas" boost your stats in a full set.

A2K
Mar 2, 2004, 05:43 PM
Flowen's "real" sword is the Dark Flow, which was presumably a regular military issue sword transformed along with him. The others are replicas of military swords--models similar to those that Flowen (or DB) would have used, the 3084 Sword model being the "best" model.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2004-03-02 14:45 ]</font>

Soukosa
Mar 2, 2004, 06:14 PM
On 2004-03-02 14:31, the_assman wrote:
um i believe there is a real flowens, not to deny your superior pso knowledge, the 3084 year model was made by flowen himself or something, whereas the other models are replicas, this however is probably only for show if you say even the "replicas" boost your stats in a full set.

"AUW 3084 model. Replica by Mick Co. Thinking of his beloved Furou-uen, Horusu, Mick poured his body and soul into its creation."

I also see no mention of Flowen ever making that model. If you ask me, there was never one real sword, but rather a bunch of them that were used in the military to honor him and various replicas were made of those.

Zarana
Mar 2, 2004, 06:49 PM
There's no such thing as a real Flowen or DB's Sword, just the closest replica to the real thing. That's why the ones with the highest years are the best, they're the most refined models.

Soukosa
Mar 2, 2004, 06:55 PM
On 2004-03-02 15:49, Zarana wrote:
That's why the ones with the highest years are the best, they're the most refined models.

Not quite. The DB's 3077 model is the oldest and yet is one of the worst ones. The 3075 is the better of the pack. Although, what you did say makes sense.