PDA

View Full Version : Gc And xbox

Ranger_Jon
Mar 2, 2004, 08:38 PM
Are these servers linked?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ranger_Jon on 2004-03-02 17:39 ]</font>

Mr_Special
Mar 2, 2004, 08:46 PM
No.

Not in any way.

Ranger_Jon
Mar 2, 2004, 08:50 PM
Well, thanks anyways. I have a friend that has the xbox version, and he wondered if they were linked. (now i have to buy xbox, cool!)

Dhylec
Mar 2, 2004, 08:53 PM
gc ships are linked together.. jp, us & eu
xbox ships are separated to their own regions..

EJ
Mar 2, 2004, 08:57 PM
nope. each have there own servers

rising_sunset
Mar 3, 2004, 12:50 AM
I wished they were linked though...lOL!

A2K
Mar 3, 2004, 12:51 AM
We wish. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Zolpner
Mar 3, 2004, 01:00 AM
But then microsoft would have to work with someone else, and also the Xbox major Dupe problem would spread to Gamecube.

Zaneatron
Mar 3, 2004, 10:03 AM
On 2004-03-02 22:00, Zolpner wrote:
But then microsoft would have to work with someone else, and also the Xbox major Dupe problem would spread to Gamecube.

hahahaha, thats funny

Solstis
Mar 3, 2004, 11:04 AM
On 2004-03-03 07:03, Zaneatron wrote:

But then microsoft would have to work with someone else, and also the Gamecube major Hacking/Dupe problem would spread to XBOX.

hahahaha, thats funny

There, fixed it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Connectivity would be cool though!

PurplePower1
Mar 3, 2004, 11:21 AM
i have too many friends on the XBOX version, i am gamecube

Zaneatron
Mar 3, 2004, 01:01 PM
On 2004-03-03 08:04, Solstis wrote:

On 2004-03-03 07:03, Zaneatron wrote:

But then microsoft would have to work with someone else, and also the Gamecube major Hacking/Dupe problem would spread to XBOX.

hahahaha, thats funny

There, fixed it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Connectivity would be cool though!

yes looks about right now, i was just highlighting the discrepency in the statement http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

yeah, the connectivity would be cool, but i get the feeling people would start getting all high and mighty on on whose console is the best. it could possibly be sometihng to rival the annoyance of everything else that annoying at the moment (e.g. spammers, cheaters, etc...)

kevlar_pso
Mar 3, 2004, 04:27 PM
It would be cool if it was linked. In some ways, would suck in many others. I just wish the GCN had the Guild card feature that the Xbox has. That when you select card list, you automatically see who is online, w/out havin to physically search on every single card on you.

Orange_kid
Mar 4, 2004, 11:58 AM
Ooh that is preety cool. It kinda gets annoying searching for thirty people and finding only one person, the one you don't really like (I need to edit my list). It's not that big of a deal though.

DeciBal
Mar 4, 2004, 01:40 PM
[/quote]

yeah, the connectivity would be cool, but i get the feeling people would start getting all high and mighty on on whose console is the best. it could possibly be sometihng to rival the annoyance of everything else that annoying at the moment (e.g. spammers, cheaters, etc...)

[/quote]

(*blink**blink*)I thought that that was already an issue.

It would be nice to be able to play w/ other systems. Too bad each console has different coding.

Zaneatron
Mar 4, 2004, 01:54 PM
On 2004-03-04 10:40, DeciBal wrote:

(*blink**blink*)I thought that that was already an issue.

It would be nice to be able to play w/ other systems. Too bad each console has different coding.

im talking about actually online, in the game. there would prolly be hours of arguement about it.

anyway, it shouldnt be a dabate about that on here, seeing console wars are prohibited :S
people can only start discussions about it, so other people can make a decision on whether they want to get the GC or Xbox version. its a ll a matter of opinion really.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2004-03-04 10:55 ]</font>