PDA

View Full Version : What is your ultimate weapon?

Jaiden
Apr 17, 2001, 10:31 PM
You'd think with all that man-power playing PSO, especially those on these message boards, that someone had to have come across the ultimate weapon...

What weapon is that, you ask?

Simple. Charge Calibur - 60% Dark 60% Hit

I would be in PSO bliss if I came across something like that.

So, if you met a member of SONIC TEAM who gave you one wish to make you ANY item that you wanted, what would it be? What kind of stats? Oh, and keep it limited to non-fictional items and non-hacked stats (e.g. spread needle +255)

Spy
Apr 17, 2001, 11:39 PM
hmmm, thats a very good question...

I found my ultimate weapon.

Visks +9 50% Dark 50% hit, not as good as your 60%'s but still pretty dang good

Danger_Girl
Apr 18, 2001, 03:19 AM
I've got a Calibur with 60% photons...trouble is its on nativehttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif. DOH! I gotta tell you though, I really woops up on them boomas. Then again, I can sorta do that with my bare fists. Damn the Gods that curse me!!!

Crawurm
Apr 18, 2001, 03:26 AM
well the best weapons is a good defense so i would want an Armor thats (lvl 66 or higher in req.) with 4 slots is good enough for me but i guess anyweapon better that a DragonSlayer is good for me (and there is a bit better than a DS)

Wu
Apr 18, 2001, 03:51 AM
The ultimate weapon I have- Dragon Slayer, 0/0/50/50. I critical for 800+ in the VHard ruins.

My dream weapon, within the confines of the game would be a Charge Gunguir with 60% or better Machine, Dark, and Hit. You'd hit nothing but criticals, and damn would it dso some damage, with the speed and ATA of a halbert weapon.

For my RAcaseal it would be a Hell Arms with a great hit %, nothing else would be needed. I'd even make those hack needlers jealous with one of those.

Omege12
Apr 18, 2001, 08:36 AM
My ultimate weapon is a Blizzard Saber with -55% photons to A.Beast. It really is good, at sucking...hahahahahaha

SaitoH
Apr 18, 2001, 09:42 AM
I have 3 ultimate weapons :

55% native gungir
50% machine M&a 60 vise
40% dark +30% hit Flowens sword

My ultimate weapon would differ for each character. For Pirotess a, 60% across the board, dragon slayer would be sweet. For Megumi-chan, 60% across the board, crush bullet. Aviendha has the ultimate weapon already, the "Frying Pan of justice TM" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

KodiaX987
Apr 18, 2001, 10:05 AM
My ultimates:

-Vjaya 35% Dark. 1050 damage critical!!
-4 Varistas: one for each area! LOL!
-Spread needle (I found a legit one yesterday. YEAH!!)

The_Saint
Apr 18, 2001, 11:45 AM
Brave Knuckles....
I wish i had other hand ot hand weapons..
but fr now its my knuckles.
I just love beating the bejeezus outta those monsters with my hands.

MechDan
Apr 18, 2001, 12:31 PM
If I could get any one weapon it would be:

Demon Arms 10% Machine 20% Dark 60% Hit (NO Grind bonus)

This would be my ultimate team weapon, capable of cutting down enemy HP to 1/4 without outright killing them before others can get their hits in.

A close second would be:

Charge Arms 60% Machine, 60% Dark, 60% Hit (grind doesn't matter of course since it'd be grinded up to max soon enough)

This would be my ultimate soloing weapon, using all hard attacks in V-Hard Mines to get tons of money and all special attacks in V-Hard Ruins to get through it quickly.

Lmnopia
Apr 18, 2001, 12:51 PM
beserker caliber? yeah i die alot but hey thats all the more fun and its got 45% in mines pain are you're only buddie

Esain
Apr 18, 2001, 01:34 PM
My ultimate weapon is my trusty Repeater +20 with 50% Dark. Let's you smear around monsters in Ruins. ^.^

jazzyfox
Apr 18, 2001, 01:54 PM
My favorites at the moment:

Charge Gladius +15 (5% native): This is the one I did my big ol' 1700 damage with.
Charge Raygun (no %s): I like doing 800 damage to stuff, no matter the enemy type.
Lord's Calibur +10 (45% abeast): Chews up in the caves. Too bad Cienna has no use for the Lord's bit.

Crush Bullet +9 (30/30/0/50): MRY can hit it all and hit it hard. And recover 150HP on a good volley.
Visk +9 (50% abeast): The reason I love playing the caves.

Offline I pretty much go for fast level clearing, so Spread Needle all the way.

merlin
Apr 18, 2001, 04:29 PM
I dont know about you guys, but I love that frying pan.Some more surprise household weaponry would be great.Have any of you had "frying pan only" nights???It might make that poor old dragon into somewhat of a challenge!!!

MechDan
Apr 18, 2001, 05:00 PM
An all Frying Pan team is pretty fun, as is an all double sabre team. I haven't gotten together an all Soul Calibur team yet, though.

When I started a new Hunter and gave him all my Hunter rares, the only one he could equip was the Frying Pan. So what did I do? That's right--I blazed through the Forest bopping everything in sight with the Frying Pan. Then I bopped the Dragon with the Frying Pan. It's an excellent new character weapon, since its ATP requirements are relatively low.

IVI
Apr 18, 2001, 06:07 PM
i love my Demon's Gugnir and my Hell Caliber

just need to find ones with good %'s now, =

IVI
Apr 18, 2001, 06:08 PM
i love my Demon's Gugnir and my Hell Caliber

just need to find ones with good %'s now, =

beany
Apr 18, 2001, 07:32 PM
I use a spread 40 dark 50 hit. also have a stag with 40/50.
i paralyze in almost every set of three shots....gives others a chance to get those points....i am not greedy and when others are sharing, i turn to the stag. Of course there are those out there who don't share the points..then it's time for the punisher...same stats. i know, you know....
laterz

Draekkan
Apr 18, 2001, 08:21 PM
My dream weapon? A Charge Vulcan with 50% Dark, 50% to hit. It'll probably cost a fortune to kill DF, but I can't imagine the amount of damage I'd be able to dish out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Whatley
Apr 18, 2001, 09:27 PM
My RAcast's best weapon is a Justy*23st with 50% Dark and 25% Hit.

I would like to get a Justy*23st with 60% to Machine, Dark, and Hit and a Charge Laser with the same % as the Justy*23st

jazzyfox
Apr 18, 2001, 11:56 PM
I played in an all frying pan team once. Well, we only did the forest that way, and thwonked down the dragon hard. But it was hella fun.

Sierra
Apr 19, 2001, 06:59 AM
Spread Needle +15 35/35/0/55 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif