PDA

View Full Version : Pso, Best game out there?

Gandalf
Apr 17, 2001, 11:00 PM
Pso is one of the greatest gaming expierences ive ever had. As far as RPG's go, it is the best one ive ever played. Best game out there, Im gonna have 2 say StarCraft is pretty close. What do u all think?

"Kill or be killed!"

Glider
Apr 17, 2001, 11:03 PM
Out of all of the games I've played, it has kept my interest for the longest time. I wouldn't call it the best game because the draw really isn't that game, it's the people.

killerb255
Apr 17, 2001, 11:33 PM
I wouldn't say that PSO is the best game out there. If it weren't for the online mode, it'd suck balls. The other PS games were WAAAAY better.

--Killer B

merlin
Apr 18, 2001, 06:50 PM
Hmmm...being that i get paid to play these things for a living,it's a hard question.If we're talking JUST dreamcast games,i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that for technical prowess Shenmue is a masterpiece.My fave racer is Test Drive LeMans.Sports,thats easy...NFL 2k1.PSO is a beautiful game,but i agree,it's main draw lies in the social atmosphere.( 4x4 Evo is fun on-line too ).For non Dreamcast,everyone I work with knows that Zelda-Ocarina of Time on the N64 is my favourite game ever.