PDA

View Full Version : Chaos team x

Xion1
Mar 3, 2004, 06:52 PM
Hello all that are viewing this message. I have set up a team thatt has no members but a team leader, me!
Hmm yes.. i require level 90 and or above to team up with me. We will do various battels challenges ect.
I am unfourtionatly still trying to discover willing players. Im not trying to offend anyone but im gona have to decline on legits and hackers. I want nothing to come of my teamates. But you can all check out some movies i put on the team! Please respond to this new topic! State your opinion on this team and tell me if you on this fourm and I will enter your name in the team list. Remember GAme cubers!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xion1 on 2004-03-03 16:03 ]</font>

Tsukitesua
Mar 3, 2004, 07:59 PM
intreasting hmmm what would you say if i said i was a trainy hacker kinda and i only do it for my own amusment and i never cheat in a game only walkthrough here and there hypthatically of course p.s. only level 3 new do not have friend has it sorry ramar weapon mechgun +3 and proud of it

DeADmAn999999
Mar 4, 2004, 03:48 PM
fgfgfgfgfgfffffffffffffffffffggggggggggggggggggg

Xion1
Mar 4, 2004, 05:38 PM
On 2004-03-03 16:59, Tsukitesua wrote:
intreasting hmmm what would you say if i said i was a trainy hacker kinda and i only do it for my own amusment and i never cheat in a game only walkthrough here and there hypthatically of course p.s. only level 3 new do not have friend has it sorry ramar weapon mechgun +3 and proud of it

Hey as long as you don't provide the team with any unwanted attentin its okay with me! Say that you want to be part of the team just post your level and characeter's online name. Just remember game cube and no true blue hackers or legits. UH yes the game needs to be Epi 1 and 2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xion1 on 2004-03-05 09:05 ]</font>