PDA

View Full Version : Online Team Mess-ups

GrandWarlock
Mar 3, 2004, 08:20 PM
When I went online today something weird happened. I went to Antares 8, and pressed X and it said 24 teams, so I went in and I went to the counter to join a team, and there were only 8 teams, I thought that it must have been a small glitch. So then I went to Vega 3 and it said there'd be 13 teams, so I went to the counter again, and guess what, that damn X button lied to me agin, there were only 7 teams.. So I went ot take 10 random laps around the lobby and then went back to the counter, now there were the 13 that it said there'd be before. So I thought, "OK, must have been my imagination." So I went back to Antares 8 to join a team, and there were only 8 teams again. So I took those 10 random laps again, but when I came back there were only 8 teams still, did another 10 laps, still 8 teams, and they were the same 8 teams withe the same people in them. Is this because of Episode 3, or is my system, or is it because of Sonic Team? I want answers, not complaints about this maybe being a stupid post. I'm freaked out right now. And is this happening to anyone else?

Guntz348
Mar 4, 2004, 03:00 AM
Ep3 was released and it shows you the total games being played. You can't see episode 3 games if you are ep I&II though, and visa versa.