PDA

View Full Version : Looking for group to play through Central Tower

J311Y_M4N
Mar 3, 2004, 08:39 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for a group with which to play through the Central Tower quests with on Ultimate.

I'm a level 80 HUmar. I am almost entirely legit. Used to be uber the opposite, but after finding a legit Red Handgun and a Legit Lavis Cannon (which I used my syncestas [also legit] on) during a very fortunate weekend of playing with some offline friends, I have begun to become legit again. (right now all I have is a mag I used a pair of duped heart of devils on and a duped Cure/Freeze and God/Battle.)

Having completed the quests on Very Hard, I gotta say, they were the most fun I've had in a while, and want to try them on ultimate. I'm looking for a Force, A Ranger, and anyone else who wishs to come along.

Please contact me if interested.

--j311y_m4n aka Rith

--I changed "angels" to "devils"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J311Y_M4N on 2004-03-03 17:42 ]</font>

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Mar 3, 2004, 08:52 PM
I would play with ya!
But im only offline:'(

EJ
Mar 3, 2004, 08:58 PM
it sound fun i did it on ultimate by myself took forever but it was fun. So I dont mind joining you just tell me when and what lobby.

Crystal_Shard
Mar 3, 2004, 09:20 PM
Well, although I'd say it's a bit suicidal to go in as a Lvl 80...
Also, isn't this the wrong forum? ^_^

Anyway, my timing's a little hard to work around, but if you want,
I can join you. What's your Section ID? Would be nice to find some
of the good Ult equipment from Tower.

But you might want to lay down some ground rules before you start anything.
As in who gets what and when. It won't be good to find a powerful weapon and
end up with everyone fighting over it. ^_^

Anyway, if you need me, I can bring a Lvl 121 Fonewearl. PM me if you want
to set a time and day.

azngamer648
Mar 3, 2004, 10:06 PM
I wish I could play with you.. I'm offline only.. My level 87 FOmar could help you even though he would probably get pwned...

rising_sunset
Mar 3, 2004, 10:57 PM
Yup! I can play! But you could need some help, because if you do west or east tower your most likly going to be slaughtered if you go by yourself. I have a legit HUcaseal that lv. 116 and still get slaughtered like crazy before I reach control tower (means I normally get killed in control center or seabed) So if you want I can play with you! But sadly my bro is taking over the GC so I can only play on friday night!

KaFKa
Mar 3, 2004, 11:05 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=8&8811

you might want to post it there...

J311Y_M4N
Mar 4, 2004, 02:27 PM
Yeah... put it in the wrong forumn...

Anyway,

I'm an ORAN.

I'll give any rares we find to anyone who wants them. Probably in a succession of one rare to one person, one rare to the next, etc.

I can get on at any time from around 3pm-10pm

Just post here if interested.

EJ
Mar 5, 2004, 06:35 PM
I dont minded taking on the towers again I usually on around 4-whenever i feel like gettting off

Bender202
Mar 7, 2004, 02:06 AM
I ll join u anytime i m on. If u set up a time and place i will probably show, just pm me if u wanna play.