PDA

View Full Version : random rant about nothing in particular, not really even a r

navci
Mar 4, 2004, 01:31 AM
Seriously. I lost about every single battle today when I played..... against completely new players!

Yes. I was just going to start maybe playing with some new players on Ep 3, seeing I am really green myself. But, whoa, are people just smart, or am I just really stupid? .... navi splattered everywhere on card lobby 1. Whoa. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

And interesting and humiliating fact. Heh. I met the lengendary Jonathan_F. He had a pretty much default deck. I had no idea what I was getting into, had some pretty good cards Zane gave me and using the deck that we did together for the Dengeki quest. ..... ABSOLUTELY FLATTENED.

I think he proved that duping will not affect EP 3, you can have all the best cards and still lose if you have no idea what you are doing.

Anyway, here ends my rant, and if you havn't noticed yet, my rant is about how I think I am really stupid in this game. Heh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2004-03-03 23:26 ]</font>

Armok
Mar 4, 2004, 06:27 AM
Maybe card games just aint your thing Navi. Despite having much better cards your opponent must have had many cards that work in combonation to do extra damage. Thats the key to any card game. Oh well everyone eventually improves.

Scejntjynahl
Mar 4, 2004, 10:27 AM
Damn, now I feel even stupider. I mean navi, if you feel that bad, you just handed my azz back to me in a doogy bag, I didnt even hit your life points at all, what gives *sniffles*

End result of match:

Navi carrying on conversation like always. Me quiet concentrating very hard. Navi oblivious that she is kicking my azz... keeps on talking. Me frustrated kicking my keyboard out of sheer madness. Navi prancing along the board delivering deadly blows, and yes, still talking.

Me dead. Navi is like "WTF?" ... "you died???" Im like,err , yeah, I SUCK. Results Navi > jOO you damn n00b (me, being the n00b)

So I really dont think you are so n00bish navi, I mean at least you are lvl 4 and after 7 hours of playing, IM STILL LEVEL ONE!!!!

navci
Mar 4, 2004, 01:54 PM
Okay, a more ranty rant.

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE TALK????
I had a few games with human, while I lost to all of them, most of them don't talk. I mean, I'd love to just say, whoa, nice stuff. Good one, ouchie my shield! Or anything, I mean, playing with human and the great aspect of it was talking! If I dont wanna talk I'd just go for the computer, that way even if I lose no one will know but me. :/

Talk more people! Carry on a conversation!

And Armok, ya I think you're right. I thought I was okay in card games (from other card game's experience) but apparently I suck at this one. Heh

Armok
Mar 4, 2004, 03:39 PM
Yep I'm always right its one of the three galatic constances. The other two being that ppl that beat u in competive games are always be the quiet jerks and that they will always quit without any thanks for the game messages.

or maybe its just all that online chess on yahoo has finally warped my mind.

In fact talking about this has already got be upset about this game being non co-op.

Nai_Calus
Mar 4, 2004, 04:15 PM
I suck too. :D Mostly through n00bness and not knowing what the hell I'm doing yet. ^^;;; I'm only like, CL3 offline. >_>; At least I've only actually lost once so far, and not in story mode? >_>;

Yeah, it's occured to me that people won't talk much in this game. Too busy focusing on their strategy and winning and levelling up. :-/ Meh. Ep1&2 at least lacks strategy. :D See Booma. Whack Booma a couple of times. Booma dies. Ow, it hit me. *Resta* So how was your day? Find any good rares? Ow, the Gilchic shot me from behind, it'll pay for that. *mows down with Charge Vulcans* Wasn't that a great movie? etc. I've had entire conversations in the middle of fighting Dark Falz in Ep1&2. :D But there's not so much respite, eh? Basically you'd probably just talk on your oponent's turn.

You can beat me up when I get online, Navi. Don't worry, you'll cream me completely. n.n I have lousy cards, no idea what I'm doing, and a knack for getting horrible dice rolls on a regular basis. :D (Hooray! 2-1 again! That's the 7th time this match!)

navci
Mar 4, 2004, 04:25 PM
Or Ian, you can beat me up. Hehe.
Oddly, I been getting some really nice cards by losing. ......

blazeking240
Mar 9, 2004, 08:00 PM
lol im clv14 and i got beat by my friend derek whos clv5 lol (arks suck)

Firocket1690
Mar 9, 2004, 08:41 PM
On 2004-03-04 13:15, Ian-KunX wrote:
You can beat me up when I get online, Navi. Don't worry, you'll cream me completely. n.n I have lousy cards, no idea what I'm doing, and a knack for getting horrible dice rolls on a regular basis. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (Hooray! 2-1 again! That's the 7th time this match!)

o_O
I know the dice thingy's rigged, but ...
usually in my favor =/
Even then, I barely beat the cpu...
I'll be online this weekend to get my ass handed to me by whoever wants to! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I been getting some really nice cards by losing. ......
... huh ?
I have no idea what you're talking about ...
._.

_Sinue_
Mar 10, 2004, 02:02 AM
I should be getting Episode III before too long, and I'll be online for awhile with that. We'll have to get in a few games sometime since..

A: I suck at games like that, it'd probly be good for your ego to stomp me a few times a night.

B: All we ever did in Ep I & II is stand around and talk anyhow - and I kinda felt bad because you were on your Electroframe hunt and would just stand in P2 talking to me the whole game. Least Ep III is slow enough paced we can chat all we want and not have to worry about a Gilchic comming up and flattening us.

Mixfortune
Mar 10, 2004, 03:31 AM
I try and chat when I can during an EP3 game, but most of the time there is a Phase Duration activated, and with no keyboard, it's hard to do everything you want to do and chat while being pressured by the Phase clock.

I wouldn't mind chatting more midgame, provided the Phase time on the match was either higher or non-existant.

navci
Mar 10, 2004, 03:57 AM
I chat with my partner. But when it is a 2 on 2 Human vs Human match I do find it hard to plan, think, chat and switch filter all the time.

Or mail. :/ They are the most annoying thing when you're in a game.

Firocket1690
Mar 10, 2004, 05:44 PM
On 2004-03-10 00:57, navi wrote:

... expicially when they do'nt realize you're playing, and you don't want to turn them down .... =/

Scejntjynahl
Mar 10, 2004, 05:53 PM
On 2004-03-10 00:57, navi wrote:
I chat with my partner. But when it is a 2 on 2 Human vs Human match I do find it hard to plan, think, chat and switch filter all the time.

err, ???, ...hmmm use the answering service provided online?

navci
Mar 10, 2004, 07:30 PM
Actually, more like you tell them you're in a game, and they keep bugging you about, when are you finished? etc etc etc

Firocket1690
Mar 10, 2004, 10:46 PM
On 2004-03-10 14:44, Firocket1690 wrote:
... expicially when they do'nt realize you're playing, and you I don't want to turn them down .... =/

=/
it's rude ...