PDA

View Full Version : Who hates Kireek?

Alzie
Mar 4, 2004, 07:18 AM
Am i the only one who thinks Kireek for steeling the exp?

Crystal_Shard
Mar 4, 2004, 07:30 AM
Huh? Who are you talking about?

In Battle Training, Kireek acts as your shield. He causes decent damage, and
especially if you're a hunter or ranger, he can assist with swarms of enemies.

In Seat of the Heart, he helps to distract any annoying enemies so that you
can complete the mission faster.

How does he steal exp? I mean you can tag all the enemies with a technique
in order to gain the exp anyway...

RFB
Mar 4, 2004, 07:51 AM
I hate him. I HATE HIM! He's just too annoying for me when you're in Battle Training!. When it's the very very very first time you play, it's okay, but later on, IT'S FRIGGIN' ANNOYING!! I'd like to see him dead!

Sha_Hua
Mar 4, 2004, 08:03 AM
Why don't you get even with him?

The last time I played I shot all the enemies down before he could reach them.
He might have killed 2 of them but not any more.

You can also kick his ass (see the soul eater tutorial) and steal his weapon.

Anyway don't let him bug you, he's just fictional!

Zeroy
Mar 4, 2004, 08:07 AM
Kireek and Bernie are both annoying in Normal, and they take all the exp with their 100+ damage hits before you can get to them. but in later difficulties, they are just so weak they are annoying. expecially Bernie.. he just stands there alot (i used him for bait on the hilde's http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

EDIT: and i did the soul eater quest to http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif the SE is pretty good for low levels, i used it until i got my G-Assassin Sabers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeroy on 2004-03-04 05:11 ]</font>

RPGphan18
Mar 4, 2004, 10:35 AM
Normal mode, they stink, they steal hp. Ultimate and Vhard too, they stink, don't do any damage, my HUmar who is 50 levels below Kireek does almost twice as much with a hard hit. I spend more time healing him then he does killing enemies. Maybe not giving NPCs any armor or mags makes a difference.

Saffran
Mar 4, 2004, 10:47 AM
I was doing more damage at lv 54 than he did at level 188...

But NPCs are great. Elenor gets all the Grants in Doc's secret plan, and that's a huge burden less...

Rainbowlemon
Mar 4, 2004, 12:50 PM
On 2004-03-04 07:47, Saffran wrote:
I was doing more damage at lv 54 than he did at level 188...

But NPCs are great. Elenor gets all the Grants in Doc's secret plan, and that's a huge burden less...

The Megid also http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PurplePower1
Mar 5, 2004, 01:09 PM
i hate him with his fancy no mag and still can kill everything in one hit. no matter how strong you get he is always better.

Eviltar
Mar 5, 2004, 01:25 PM
Kireek is cool! I love watching him tank against Gibbles on SotH. He is about the best demonstration of the fact that NPCs get about 10 seconds of invincibility every time they get hit.

When Kireek is invincible, each time Gibbles swings, you see MISSMISSMISSMISSMISSMISS!

Plus, he laughs at the enemies a lot. I think he laughs when they knock him down. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BlackHound2
Mar 5, 2004, 05:09 PM
I based my best character on Kireek, although at first I just made the name up until I did the first
quest. Although it was fun to kick his ass!

KIREEK-Lv. 87
Mag- Kama Lv.157
Preferred weapon-Agito (2001)

navci
Mar 5, 2004, 05:12 PM
Kireek <3

Sayara
Mar 6, 2004, 09:50 AM
oo! KIREEK! He scares me!._.; Him and his Scythe-ness!

Though i dont hate em! He's probably a nice Assassin Buddy! >>; Erm, Eh. I only regret watchin him perrish to the Evil Merciol in SOTH..

NOOO! Kireeekk! ><;

rhymmney
Mar 7, 2004, 11:23 AM
I don't mind playing with him, but he has nooooo personality http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Fomar0153
Mar 9, 2004, 06:14 AM
I hate himI did more damage than him at level 20 somthing i killed so often in the final quest but he is soooooooo evil but i like Bernie especially his weapon (Flame Visit or something like that).

RadiantLegend
Mar 9, 2004, 03:27 PM
>_< i hate him because he keeps saying i should train harder and be as good as him...

>_< I AM BETTER THAN HIM!!!!! grrrr

^_^ now i must go save ash agaiN.

Kiara
Mar 10, 2004, 05:56 PM
I hate sitting thru the tutorial again when in Hard mode and above. I mean wth, you're most likely stronger than he is, you've beaten the game, and most likely have his precious soul eater and yet he still tries to take you under his metalic wing and later kill you, baka. I really wish there was a stfu option sometimes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

About stealing your exp, sure if this was your very first time (never ever played the game before) then he might but otherwise it's pretty easy to kill everything before he does at lvl 1.

ViewtifulJoe
Mar 10, 2004, 08:47 PM
If you're not a hunter then he's too stupid to run up to guys, and you just have to sit back and kill, or just kill everything

Demolition Comet, they die in less than a combo as Kireek sits and goes
He doesn't use heavy or combos.

On 2004-03-09 12:27, Ragolismine wrote:
>_< i hate him because he keeps saying i should train harder and be as good as him...

>_< I AM BETTER THAN HIM!!!!! grrrr

^_^ now i must go save ash agaiN.

Yeh he does 172 while I do 459 six times in a row, and last he tells you how to push a switch. I'm on Ultimate. He still sucks though, and like all other coms I'll just lose them and do the rest without them.

KingChaos
Mar 11, 2004, 11:27 AM
on ult for such a high lvl he does 200 dmg

Ifrit
Apr 7, 2004, 07:55 AM
What the hell are you talking about?

ShadowsMinion
Apr 7, 2004, 08:49 AM
What do you mean??! These people are talking about KIREEK! Jesus, you started the supid thread. I like getting revenge on is arse.

Rainbowlemon
Apr 7, 2004, 09:22 AM
What's with all this topic bumping recently??!

VioletSkye
Apr 7, 2004, 09:54 AM
Ifrit, please don't bump topicsthat are almost a month old, especially when you don't even have anything but spam to add to it.