PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Piece of SHIT of a Mini-Game...

Reenee
Mar 4, 2004, 06:59 PM
I have never, ever seen such fucking shitty coding for a perfectly good game in my life.

Super Mario Sunshine. There's the Pachinko hidden stage.

So there I am trying to get the Red Coins and there's always this holier than thou spot that surely the programmers fucked up big time on.

When you jump up the long slot where the "ball" gets launched (in this case, Mario), there's a capture slot to acquire a red coin somewhat close to the exit spot where you enter the board.

Who in the HELL tested this piece of shit?

The collision detection or invisible "barriers" are wayyyy fucked up. If I try to get to it from the bottom or the top, I get pushed back.

If I try to butt slam onto it, I GET PUSHED OUT OF THE WAY. This happened TWICE.

There's some pegs next to it. WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL ARE THESE THE ONLY PEGS THAT ACT SHITTIER THAN THE REST? You know something's wrong because when Mario stands on it, the game glitches the landing animation infinitely. YOU CAN'T MOVE. You have to slide to get out, and, oh here it is again: I get pushed out of the way, having no idea if I get to try again, or lose a life (for Pete's fucking sake, why do I have to lose a life? Why can't I just get randomly teleported back to Delfino Plaza!?). If I jump, fwoosh. I get pushed away again.

Most. Fucking. Irritating. Glitch. Ever. Encountered. I so want to kick the moron who tested this level in the nuts.

I'd appreciate it if someone could help me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2004-03-04 16:01 ]</font>

Hrith
Mar 4, 2004, 11:09 PM
meh I cannot help you, Mario is a bad game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

but if you could swear less... please

derBauer
Mar 5, 2004, 01:00 AM
Um, I played that game for about an hour, hated it.

I imahine if I checked it would half a good 4-5 feet of dust on it by now.

Amiadon
Mar 5, 2004, 04:41 AM
GOD i hate that game like POISON!

No. No no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no mno n o no o n n nonoin on inn on ipnp nip ni ninin!

JKN:xgshafdgusafhcisajufcijp9ifeujHFCAUIGQc UGHU/ JG:CUFJsa hdenu!

EEEEEEEEEK! I HATE THAT GAME SO MUCH! SOOOOOOOOOOOOMUXH!cbisgbGBGWYG!YYGQ! OooooooooooH!!!
Hooooo!!!!!!!!jbbb!

ok, i tried reading what i typed and started rolling on the floor laughing, literally. I AM crazy.

Deathscythealpha
Mar 5, 2004, 06:11 AM
Mario Sunshine has so of the most annoying gameplay in the history of man. If your not plummeting to your detah constantly, your mistiming a lame jump then plummeting to your death. I completed the game in the end, but there was no way i would have the patience to go back and get all the shines. I quit while i was ahead.

Now to talk about bad mini-games, this damn Bonus Stages in Sonic Heroes! Grrr, that is so badly programmed. Nice idea to mimic the Sonic 2 style, but they seem to have pulled it off in such a half assed way that you find yourself throwing the controller at the wall. WHy you have to race the emerald this time instead of racing to it, i dont know, its different bt a pain in the arse. Then the whole no gravity thing in the stage. If you go to far up a wall you get stuck on the cieling where nothing comes and you fail. The controls are to shit to work out whihc way you want to go down so you end up spasming in the middle and in a normal game if you jump you would fall back to the bottom and be on your way, but not here. And i have to get all the emeralds to get the final story? Grrrr.

Armok
Mar 5, 2004, 09:53 AM
That mini game is total BS in my opinion too. The overall game also feels very short and rushed. Its a fun game though in some parts. Just not good enough to be called MArio.

Oh and don't look foward to the Boss battle at the end of the game or your next rant will be along the lines of: OMG Wtf is this piece of ****

Rainbowlemon
Mar 5, 2004, 04:34 PM
Please do us all a favour and burn that god forsaken game as fast as humanly possible. We have problems after his shiny adventure, me and the mustashio'd one...

Reenee
Mar 5, 2004, 10:49 PM
I borrowed it.

OWNED!

Rainbowlemon
Mar 6, 2004, 09:58 AM
On 2004-03-05 19:49, Reenee wrote:
I borrowed it.

Do I care? BURN IT!!!

Kiara
Mar 6, 2004, 12:50 PM
On 2004-03-05 19:49, Reenee wrote:
I borrowed it.

OWNED!

I bought it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wet-trout.gif

I dropped that game after the first few 10 levels (so much of my life wasted :'( ) So craptacular you wonder if Ultraman was a better game.