PDA

View Full Version : {EA} No it wasent a publicity stunt {EA}

Cube
Apr 18, 2001, 04:12 AM
No it wasent a publicity stunt. It is real. The EA of course. This Topic is aimed at EA members only but anyone else can reply if you wish (for whatver that reason may be http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif)...

Our First meeting will be held at a secret place at a secret time, and you may get this information by entering the Members only section of our Website. I will provide you all with a Password by way of PM, if you dont get the password for some reason feel free to email me at [email protected]

Our Site is up and ready for viewing even though its not complete yet. The link is provided below.

If for some reason the information in the members only section is not yet up, dont worry. It should be up by Wednesday afternoon at the latest. (if its not already up)

http://www.angelfire.com/games3/TheEA/front.html

Danger_Girl
Apr 18, 2001, 04:27 AM
The DHS has infiltrated the EA. Do you know the traitor in your ranks Cubehttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif?

Omege12
Apr 18, 2001, 08:28 AM
Hahahahahaahahaha! Be warned Cube!

*looks over to DG, "What traitor???"

Lmnopia
Apr 18, 2001, 09:55 AM
hah! the lawn gnome army will destroy YOU! hmmm how you ask? i couldn't tell you that we are going to slowly tke over your yard and in the night break into your house and steal your underpants then we will try to take over the world! oh umm well i guess i did tell you that but oh well

CASH
Apr 18, 2001, 11:46 AM
Hahaha! You will fall to the hands of DHS! MUHAHAHA!!!

You and your silly little games...

GLHeX
Apr 18, 2001, 12:23 PM

Spy
Apr 18, 2001, 12:36 PM
An infiltraitor in EA?

Don't look at me said the Spy.

Cube
Apr 18, 2001, 01:51 PM
lol, no offense but what are you going to infiltrate? My secret plans to hgack the pso servers?! Or our super secret meeting spot lol. Please.....

Lmnopia
Apr 18, 2001, 01:55 PM
spy... if you change to a fiend at 100 post when and what do you change to next?

Spy
Apr 18, 2001, 01:57 PM
Well, anything that requires people to be secretive and selectives deserves to be infiltrated. If it was open to everyone it wouldn't need to be. Kinda like, the best hiding place is in the open.

Core
Apr 18, 2001, 03:22 PM
Hahah you will never no the infiltrator muhahahah! how do you know that your dreamcast isn't bugged hmmmm...they could be listening to us right now...or maybe the installed a bug into my mag....OMG those devious rappys did it...oh crap i have an evil army of lawn gnomes atacking me at this moment they must suspect me of descovering their secret plans......*grabs nearest frying pan and cooks up some fired lawn gnome* hahah at least there good for something...hahah lmnopia you won't get ride of me that easely!

Heero_Yuy
Apr 18, 2001, 04:18 PM
LOL

Step 1: Go into Cubes house and take his underpants
Step 2:.....
Step 3: Rule the world!!!

Cube
Apr 18, 2001, 05:35 PM
Ok now im freaked out lol.

Btw, since my clan is so "secretive lol" why dont you let ANYONE in your clan, see what kind of a bust it will turn out to be lol.

"sees heero stealing his underpants*
*what the!?*
*hits heero with frying pan*

CASH
Apr 19, 2001, 12:17 AM
Now this is just getting weird...

Crawurm
Apr 19, 2001, 12:23 AM
*camera angle spins then centers on Crawurm* Look at behind you!!!! *camera angel spins away*

Spy
Apr 19, 2001, 12:30 AM
Doobie Doo

Glider
Apr 19, 2001, 12:43 AM
RoboChimps

Vash-the-stampedo
Apr 23, 2001, 06:36 PM
Step 1: Steal underpants
Step 2: .......
Step 3: Profit

no no, what was step 2?
"step 2 was..."

Step 1: Steal underpants
Step 2: .......
Step 3: Profit

*sigh*

LunarShadowX
Apr 23, 2001, 08:49 PM
Hehe, Julap stops Heero on way to Cube's house.
Julap -"Leave now. This isn?t simply a clan war. Don?t think you commoners can handle it."
Heero - "Shut up"
Julap - "Remember that the way of the ?EA? is a harsh one"

Camera pans out, and all of a sudden you hear:
"Get Ready, FIGHT!"

Julap wins but only due to his faithful sidekick, BatMag! Who's real identity will never be known!

"Come now, Chur...er BatMag."

(I'm sorry, Dead or Alive 2 Music was playing, and I couldn't resist. By the way, that's from the Japanese DOA2.)