PDA

View Full Version : Which BOSS is most anoying?

NeonDelsaber
Mar 5, 2004, 10:54 AM
This will be the last of the "most anoying" polls
that I will make. You my notice that I did not Include Da-ra-lie and vol opt2. That is because they are most like their Normal-VHard Counterparts.

One more thing.
If everone chooses Falz or Olga Flow, This will turn out to be a very boring poll.

Nai_Calus
Mar 5, 2004, 10:56 AM
Vol Opt Ver.2. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

He's actually more unlike his Normal-VHard counterpart than Sil Bob is.

And so much more annoying. -_-

NeonDelsaber
Mar 5, 2004, 10:57 AM
On 2004-03-05 07:56, Ian-KunX wrote:
Vol Opt Ver.2. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

He's actually more unlike his Normal-VHard counterpart than Sil Bob is.

And so much more annoying. -_-

Well you only have nine choices in a poll.

epeon
Mar 5, 2004, 11:10 AM
i hate the goldragon, too much chaos!

Rainbowlemon
Mar 5, 2004, 11:10 AM
Falz, because it's damn near impossible to hit him in his third form! Soon as I take my mechgun to him, he buggers off!

PurplePower1
Mar 5, 2004, 01:06 PM
Ep 2 final boss level 35 on normal and he still can kill in one hit. very annoying

KingChaos
Mar 5, 2004, 01:10 PM
All Easy But As It Says he keeps jumpin off

NeonDelsaber
Mar 5, 2004, 01:21 PM
On 2004-03-05 10:10, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:

What are you talking about?

silvermax
Mar 5, 2004, 04:19 PM
toss up between Gol Dragon and Ult falz second form, 3rd phase.

gol dragon can hose you unless you have a cure freeze, Falz can hose you unless you have a cure freeze, go figure

navci
Mar 5, 2004, 04:45 PM
Vol Opt v2 and Gol Bob.

Oh god, are they annoying.

doubletake123
Mar 5, 2004, 05:58 PM
urg, barba ray...i hate u and giveing me no time to hit, oh yes, ult. Falz ahhhhhhhh stop freezing me and sending little spinning things to do your dirty work....cheap

joluh
Mar 5, 2004, 07:14 PM
GAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Barba ray... no time to hit him, grrr

On 2004-03-05 10:21, NeonDelsaber wrote:

Barba ray... probabbly

Daikarin
Mar 5, 2004, 07:20 PM
Barba Ray is annoying, especially in Ultimate where she almost doesn't touch the platform.

Sayara
Mar 5, 2004, 11:25 PM
De Rol!!! xx;; He's a pest! Longest and HARDEST Battles are with him!

________
MAKE A VAPORIZER (http://howtomakeavaporizer.info/)

rising_sunset
Mar 5, 2004, 11:31 PM
I HATE GAL GRYPHON ON ULT! So annoying! I'm probably never going to beat it all by myself! So I always fight it with 3 other people. And espcially when it sends the purpleish rays from the sky to rain on you it's almost inevitable and then it stomps you fast. GRR SO ANNOYING! Lol!

Crystal_Shard
Mar 5, 2004, 11:32 PM
If I'm using my Fonewearl... what boss? ^_^

If I'm using my hunters and rangers, I'd say Falz, Gol Dragon, Olga Flow.

Top annoyance is Gol Dragon. I hate multi hitting enemies who can freeze and shock you.
Way too chaotic.
Second annoyance is Falz. Damned endurance battle!
Third is Olga. I hate having to do hit and runs attacks.

Mustashi2278
Mar 6, 2004, 09:47 AM
Falz's second phase is very anoying, especialy with no Cure/freeze. Without one, your are going for a certain death.

Logical2u
Mar 6, 2004, 11:31 AM
Dragon in multiplayer.

Trying to explain how to dodge him to a beginner, then having it crush both of you when it lands is really annoying, mainly because if this happenes, you almost always die because you are too weak at the time for the difficulty level.

NeonDelsaber
Mar 6, 2004, 01:42 PM
On 2004-03-05 20:31, carolsdegga wrote:
I HATE GAL GRYPHON ON ULT! So annoying! I'm probably never going to beat it all by myself! So I always fight it with 3 other people. And espcially when it sends the purpleish rays from the sky to rain on you it's almost inevitable and then it stomps you fast. GRR SO ANNOYING! Lol!

I feel your pain. 28 trys and I finaly beat him.
All I did was run like a coward and blast him with Vulcans.

KingChaos
Mar 6, 2004, 02:34 PM
On 2004-03-05 10:21, NeonDelsaber wrote:

ooops i ws talking about Barba Ray

Sharkyland
Mar 7, 2004, 01:48 AM
Gol Dragon... stun, freeze, and flames (at least it isn't like fire in FFCC. ^_^)

My lvl.60 HUnewearl was killed in one shot by the 2nd form of Olga Flow. ;_;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-03-06 22:49 ]</font>

Jive18
Mar 7, 2004, 03:17 PM
I don't think Gal Gryphon is really that bad, my and my 3 friends wasted him just last night. The only problems with hitting him are when he's flying around at first. It almost seems like he'll never land and therefore Hunters like me can't hit him (zonde doesn't help at all either, only hits for like 50 dmg every time).

Vol Opt ver.2's first form can really suck though. He moves through the screens so damn fast and it's incredibly annoying to get shocked and frozen. I worship sol atomizers when I take him on. The second form is so much different though, he dies within 2-3 minutes every time.

Dark Falz is the only other boss that supplies difficulties for me. His 2nd form is ridiculous, me and my friends took him on last night too, and we each died 2-3 times because of his Rabarta.

lain2k3
Mar 7, 2004, 04:00 PM
hmmm...dragons, de rols, falz, and olga die too quickly to be annoying to me. but Gol bob can be kind of a pisser with a droid.

I'd say vol opt V.2. online his foie does around 900 damage. O_o and all those damn pieces to his first form make it stupidly annoying for forces. his second form never lets me hit him ;_;

all it does is ballofdishwasherkillyouinonehit1400damagewhirlygig annoyoball. (the green thing) and then heals.

**green thing**
**green thing**
**green thing**
**heal**
**green thing**
**green thing**
**green thing**
**heal**

and thats all he ever does against me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Kiara
Mar 7, 2004, 06:49 PM
Gol Dragon, I thought I'd never kill it >_<.

"Ok remeber this is just a VR simulation so the boss here is going to be much harder than the final boss which we *she winks to everyone else* know nothing about." *whimper*

realshadowman
Mar 8, 2004, 12:09 PM
Gotta be Gol-Griff! His Ill fly over your head just to mock you and look like Im about to do to you what my pidgion friends did on your car!
Plus theres that whole Trample BUZZZZZZZ! Trample more take off and laugh a bit.

Fomar0153
Mar 9, 2004, 06:11 AM
Del Rol Lie's ultimate form i went for but olga was close for strange reasons HE NEVER MAKES ME FLOWEN NEVER I KILLED HIM ON HARD, VERY HARD AND ULTIMATE AND out of all of them he made me flowen once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!On ult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was angry when i wrote this!!!!!!

CyberXenos
Mar 9, 2004, 10:08 PM
De-ro-le, try doing the MOMO quest while facing him
O_o

kokei
Mar 10, 2004, 12:18 AM
Hmm Gotta go with De Ra Le on any difficulty, my first time through, my Humar got mauled, (being i only had a DB's saber...) and no ranged item (slicer etc) so..it took me a lot of tries to beat him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Travvell
Mar 10, 2004, 06:38 AM
De-ro-le, because he takes most time usually and overal is very boring...

blazeking240
Mar 11, 2004, 08:50 PM
ice dragon for one reason im a ramarl so i have sucky hp and i die when he hits me then comes back aand hits me again while im still frozen annoying but i owned him when i was half asleep lool

ViewtifulJoe
Mar 12, 2004, 01:02 AM
Yeah, Gal Gryphon can be annoying, but like all Ep. 2 bosses, he has no life.If you really have to, sit back with Red Handgun and blow his guts. Or I'll be using my RAmarl and she'll, in the middle of Olga Flow, turn into, a man. Never ending source of laughs.

vegeta000110
Mar 12, 2004, 04:14 PM
Well, I don't play as much as I used to, I can certainly agree with the fact that Ult. Barba Ray is nearly impossible to hit with using a melee character. It's funny though as he falls to my 112 FOnewearl with lv28 zonde and Elysion quite quickly.

Zeroy
Mar 12, 2004, 04:35 PM
On 2004-03-09 03:11, Fomar0153 wrote:
Del Rol Lie's ultimate form i went for but olga was close for strange reasons HE NEVER MAKES ME FLOWEN NEVER I KILLED HIM ON HARD, VERY HARD AND ULTIMATE AND out of all of them he made me flowen once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!On ult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was angry when i wrote this!!!!!!

he only does that un ult... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif heh... i stand corrected. i just killed Olga on Hard and was turned into flowen for a while there...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeroy on 2004-03-12 15:14 ]</font>

DezoPenguin
Mar 13, 2004, 08:29 AM
Gol Dragon. Unlike, say, Gal Gryphon and Dark Falz, which are really only nasty on Ultimate mode, Gol Dragon is fragging irritating to any character at an appropriate level for its difficulty, Normal on up. There's just nothing like having electricity raining from the sky while waves of freeze breath wash across the field.

LoreSeeker
Mar 13, 2004, 10:53 AM
Falz has to be the most annoying boss, hands down. I used to be able to take him out no problem, but now my RAmar has too much HP/DFP, so I don't get knocked down by his attacks... I get torn up by his little spinning things if they catch me off guard.

I've personally never had a problem with the Gol Dragon. Maybe that's because I just use my guns and hit it from a safe distance... who knows?

Gal Gryphon is a pretty annoying boss, but the trick is to just keep yourself at full HP the whole time. Trimates can be replaced. For HUs, I recommend going over and beating it into a pulp with a twin or dagger. For RAs, either use mechs or a shot, whatever deals better damage for you. FOs, as usual, just need to nuke. Oh, and bring a scape, no matter what class you are.

Any incarnation of De Rol Le is no problem to me anymore, I have enough HP to stand up to its attacks.

The forest dragons better not be a problem to anyone, or you deserve to be shot.

Vol Opt is the easiest boss around, just grab a Spread Needle and a Cure/Shock. If you time your shots right, you can take out the set of monitors Vol Opt is on before he gets a chance to move to another one. And his second form... that never lasts longer than 30 seconds if you use a shot.

Olga CAN be easy, if your team isn't stupid. 'Nuff said.

Final
Mar 13, 2004, 01:28 PM
The only boss that ever gave me problems, was Gol Dragon.

Ult Falz was really easy with 2 RA's, and a Fomar helping.... hehe

Olga Flow kinda made me mad since he never dropped that gene I wanted, but that's all the frustration I ever had from him.

OK, maybe it's not a boss... but my first Hildetorr sure as heck felt like a boss...