PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with boxes today?

Reality_Check
Mar 5, 2004, 05:50 PM
Ok, today (March 5th (B-day in 10 days!) I was playing PSO a bit before school, trying to finish getting to lvl 94 (Succeeded) and along the way, from two Forest 2 boxes. (Like 2-3 room apart) I got 2 Custom Ray v.00. They look neat, so I'm saving them for my RAmarl for when I start using her so she'll have a good weapon.

And after school today. I was doing Soul of a Blacksmith, trying to get my hands on a God Hand (Succeeded) And along the way. In Caves 3, I get a Bravace in a box... Also saved for RAmarl.

Frankly, I thought they would be all PD's.

Off Topic: Denied with a PD as well this morning. El Rappy didn't cough up a Sacred Cloth. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
(Happy now Ezellaur?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reality_Check on 2004-03-05 16:19 ]</font>

Myopathy
Mar 5, 2004, 07:00 PM
On 2004-03-05 14:50, Reality_Check wrote:
Off Topic: Denied with a PD as well this morning. El Rappy didn't cough up a Spirit Garmnet. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

And El Rappy with never cough up a Spirit Garment.
*cough* I think you mean Sacred Cloth *cough*

Reality_Check
Mar 5, 2004, 07:15 PM
Well EXCUSE ME! Obviously I haven't read the drop charts lately because I've been hunting for things that I already had Memorized... Well, I guess not memorized... But thats not the point. The point is I got 3 box rares today and a Sacred Cloth was denied by a PD.

Soooooo, if you'll get off of my case. We can have a bit of peace around here. J/k, thanks for the correction. My sometimers must of been kicking in.

doubletake123
Mar 5, 2004, 08:10 PM
cool, pretty nice finds

azngamer648
Mar 5, 2004, 08:13 PM
Those are some decent finds, where will I get mine? * looks at your new Braveace*

Olga-Rappy
Mar 5, 2004, 08:39 PM
Nice finds... wish I had that much luck hunting for an Inferno Bazooka.

Reality_Check
Mar 5, 2004, 08:39 PM
Hey, if your online, as soon as I get online, if you really want a Bravace and haven't found one by then. (Roughly 10-15 days) I'll trade ya mine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reality_Check on 2004-03-05 17:40 ]</font>