PDA

View Full Version : XB-Quest: Towards the Future Question

midi
Mar 6, 2004, 12:10 AM
For V.Hard according to the guide are able to get the purple ring. me and my friends completed it in 22 minutes, 0 deaths, and 193 enemy kills. Yet we only made S Rank. For those who have already completed it, what where your times etc.?

VulpesMundi
Mar 6, 2004, 04:03 AM
Your time is fine. However, you missed some enemies. There's 197 enemies total. Make sure you get all of the late-bloomer and secret room enemies.

Forest: In the second (final) room, there's a late-bloomer Booma by the entrance.

Cave: In the first room, there's a secret room if you go straight from the entrance. Going all the way into this secret room will set off an extra Evil Shark back in the first room.

Cave: In the third room, there's a late-bloomer Evil Shark by the entrance.

Cave: In the fourth (final) room, there's a late-bloomer Pan Arms in the center.

Mine: In the fourth room (Sinows) there's a secret room if you go straight from the entrance. Going all the way into this secret room will set off an extra Sinow Gold in the fourth room.

Ruins: In the second room, you need to take the side door and teleport onto the platform in the center. Doing so will set off an extra Dimenian in the third (final) room.

KingChaos
Mar 6, 2004, 09:49 AM
im not going to play that for the ring im goin to play that for the exp (4 Bosses!)

midi
Mar 6, 2004, 10:15 AM
Thanks alot VulpesMundi http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif