PDA

View Full Version : Anyone win any tournaments yet?

Lion
Mar 6, 2004, 01:31 AM
Just wondering if anyone won any yet. As for me i have won 2 16 People tournaments, and 2 4 people tournaments, coms in only one of the 4 person tournament. I got a lot of meseta..Which is a lot of Jet Set Radio future songs o__o yes it is...

SeiferA
Mar 6, 2004, 03:41 AM
I've won 2 4 player tourneys so far. Quite odd that Im actually winning these blasted games, especially since I tend to be terrible at card games...

Lion
Mar 6, 2004, 03:12 PM
Yah.. My deck is really bad but I seem to be beating a lot of people. I hate fighting Arkz people, because its so annoying and tedious. I use high um...dotted weapons, so i can only equip 1 or 2 and a Mag, and only attack once :/ .. But I won another 16 people tourney today. I got a lot of Meseta. The last battle alone got me 1000 o_o;

SeiferA
Mar 6, 2004, 03:56 PM
I tend to like to keep it simple. I wanna participate in a large tourney someday, but honestly, I don't got enough time to do that all the time. Maybe sometime in the next few days, I'll try for one.

Zebulan7
Mar 6, 2004, 04:37 PM
Do you hate fighting Arkz because they have all one um... dotted creatures?

Also, you may only attack once, but that attack should be better than attacking with a bunch of small attacks, especially with a mag.

I didn't think tournys would take long. I never really thought about it.

SeiferA
Mar 6, 2004, 04:58 PM
The Arks really don't annoy me too much. The only time I truly worry is when they get a bunch of powerful monsters out in the field. As long as I have a series of weapons that can strike more than one monster, I usually don't worry.

Now fighting against another Hunter...that proves to be more of a challenge for me.

And yeah, the tourneys can really take some time to finish on, depending on how good the players are. It seems any CPU in a tourney is easy to take down, though.

badbitz
Mar 7, 2004, 07:58 PM
My deck uses Kyria and consists of alot of low AP cards such as Mechguns and Visks. I also have a few Yasimov's thrown in there, and so far I am level 5 going on 6 online. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif . And my rank is Senior, at like 1100.

IsaoOkawa
Mar 7, 2004, 08:57 PM
I won a couple a tournement,your rank go up pretty fast when you win tournement

punkasssss
Mar 9, 2004, 08:26 PM
I won my first tourey yesterday, and am doing another now. This girl TechnoBitch takes forever in her battles though, so I've been waiting a while. I thought I got 1900 meseta from the one I won yesterday, but when I got online today I only had 500 meseta to spend.

Classix
Mar 10, 2004, 04:14 PM
On 2004-03-06 13:37, Zebulan7 wrote:
Also, you may only attack once, but that attack should be better than attacking with a bunch of small attacks, especially with a mag.

Actually, a Mag benefits you more the more weapons you use. If you have only one weapon and your Mag is +1 AP then you gain only one damage that turn. If you have two weapons, then you gain two damage that turn.

Sharkyland
Mar 11, 2004, 07:47 PM
Won:
(1) 4 players
(3) 8 players

Lost:
(1) 8 player tournament

---

I feel insecure about joining a team. I think I might suck or let my teammate down. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif My deck name is Sil'fer. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-03-12 00:55 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Mar 12, 2004, 03:05 AM
On 2004-03-11 16:47, Sharkyland wrote:
Lost 2 exp points. ;_; (is it based off atk vs dmg, because that's how much it was different by)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-03-11 16:51 ]</font>

I'm fairly certain it's based solely off the CLevels of the players, at least offline it seems that way. Online, CRank (not battle rank) might play a factor, but I doubt it heavily.

It was most likely a coincidence that it happened to be atk vs damage, because there's been times where it was 130+ atk and 70 dmg, and still only lose 5 exp.

Sharkyland
Mar 12, 2004, 03:56 AM
I'm fairly certain it's based solely off the CLevels of the players, at least offline it seems that way. Online, CRank (not battle rank) might play a factor, but I doubt it heavily.

It was most likely a coincidence that it happened to be atk vs damage, because there's been times where it was 130+ atk and 70 dmg, and still only lose 5 exp.

I guess so... I'm too lazy to read the guides. I liked being surprised. I usually reply with '?' when I see a new card being played. Played quest 2 offline in free battle... ugh, I hate virus. Sick sick sick.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-03-12 00:57 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
Mar 12, 2004, 08:57 AM
Well, I've lost count of how many i've won, but i'm currently a 56:LORD

MightyMule
Mar 12, 2004, 09:43 AM
I haven't won very many (rank around 2000 i think) but I usually make it to the finals where I end up facing off against someone who is > level 10 (I'm only level 3 online, 8 off).

Mustashi2278
Mar 24, 2004, 07:56 PM
I won a one 4 player tourney.... againts comps..
and one 16 player team tourney, with my freind (Name Here), his character is actualy named like that.

Genki_
Apr 16, 2004, 10:41 AM
I've won a handful of team tournaments.

Bluedragon07
Apr 16, 2004, 04:11 PM
ive won 8 tournaments so far, team and solo

ulyoth
Jul 10, 2004, 10:42 AM
Ive won too many, againts friends coms and the local vega idiots.

Dam this topics old....sorry hehe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ulyoth on 2004-07-10 08:43 ]</font>