PDA

View Full Version : People who've turned up missing.

radioactive
Mar 6, 2004, 04:59 AM
There are a lot of people I haven't seen lately on Episode III. Lately being in the last month or so.

For me, it's been:

Cz
Maliit
Arion
Zophar

I think since the importers "ring" if you will is pretty closely knit, this topic is a relatively good one. Can any of you confirm these people aren't in a ditch somewhere decapitated?

BrokenHope
Mar 6, 2004, 05:33 AM
On 2004-03-06 01:59, radioactive wrote:
There are a lot of people I haven't seen lately on Episode III. Lately being in the last month or so.

For me, it's been:

Cz
Maliit
Arion
Zophar

I think since the importers "ring" if you will is pretty closely knit, this topic is a relatively good one. Can any of you confirm these people aren't in a ditch somewhere decapitated?

Arion has been on pso+ lately

Malkavian
Mar 6, 2004, 07:08 AM
maliit plays a lot, maybe you don't have the guild card?

Castoth
Mar 6, 2004, 07:10 AM
I've seen Arion on every night. He loves to pick on us n00bs. =/

radioactive
Mar 6, 2004, 08:36 AM
I do have her guild card but maybe I haven't been searching at the right times.

I guess that goes for both.

What about the rest of you, though? Anyone just disappeared?

Link00seven
Mar 6, 2004, 10:09 AM
Yeah, since I quit JP PSO, im going to need your guy's card again when i get US.

You guys still better hang out around Rigel 7 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

marcus_com
Mar 6, 2004, 11:03 AM
I played against Arion earlier today, and I bump into Maliit every now and then. However, Malit hasn't been online as much as he usually is lately. Or, atleast, he hasn't turned up in Search Results so often the last two weeks, and I've been playing more then ever these last two weeks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: marcus_com on 2004-03-06 08:03 ]</font>