PDA

View Full Version : Is this a bug?

Sharkyland
Mar 7, 2004, 01:17 AM
Okay, I'm Sil'fer fighting off Break and Lura in the windmill stage (can't remember all that Latin too well, if it is Latin). I bring out a Durandal, Dagger, and a Saber. My enemies bring out Dubchics, Tallows, and Bulclaw.

I get attacked by a Dubchic which destroys my saber... I get attacked by a Tallow who just hits while I'm weaponless (pow, I get hit... ow)... another dubchic attacks me, my saber is back with an hp of 0... it last for like three turns... then disappears.

I'm wonder if this is suppose to happen? The only special thing that was done on the field was Break called 'Immortality', but I slaughtered him with attack + assault + sword, my (hp equals 0) saber, and dagger.

shinta
Mar 7, 2004, 07:22 AM
no it's not a bug, it was that immortality card that break used:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1505&version=v4&sortby=card_number

Sharkyland
Mar 7, 2004, 12:00 PM
I don't get this card... why on me?

Arislan
Mar 7, 2004, 12:06 PM
The immortality card affects the entire field. It was played on you to get rid of the affect of any previous Assist card you had played on yourself. Or in the case of the AI, to possibly do so.

Zebulan7
Mar 7, 2004, 12:43 PM
Whoa, I thought there was one Assist per char, but its one assist for the entire board? So if someone plays a Dice +1 and I play a card that affects only me, will it take away the Dice +1 from the opponent?

Arislan
Mar 7, 2004, 12:45 PM
If someone plays a Dice + 1 on you, then you play a Fly, the Dice + 1 will vanish, and Fly will affect your team. So, it's one Assist Slot per person.