PDA

View Full Version : How do I download the new quests?

Setsuna
Apr 18, 2001, 12:28 PM
This may sound stupid, but I can't seem to download the new quests that were mentioned on IGN; "Letters from Lionel" and the two other ones that are Japanese text only. I assumed I had to use the "Download Quest" option from the Hunter's Guild, but when I choose it, all I get is "No Data." What does that mean? Insufficient VMU space or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Raion
Apr 18, 2001, 04:19 PM
It means NO DATA! you do not have any download quests on your VMU..You need to downlaod them to your VMU..either from Ship Select screen on Pso or go to a website that has them. then u go to the guild and walaaaaaaaa,, your quest is loaded..SEga put a n instruction book with the game that explains dl quest!

Raion
Apr 18, 2001, 04:19 PM
It means NO DATA! you do not have any download quests on your VMU..You need to download them to your VMU..either from Ship Select screen on Pso or go to a website that has them. then u go to the guild and walaaaaaaaa,, your quest is loaded..SEga put a n instruction book with the game that explains dl quest!

Tseng_Li
Apr 20, 2001, 10:02 PM
I can never find the download ship! I just want to to download a quest. Also, if downloading the japanese quests, will it mess up something if you do not load the quests in japanese?

Drake
Apr 21, 2001, 01:24 PM
The Download Quest option on the Hunters' Guild list is for playing quests that you've already downloaded; the one underneath Ship Select is for actually downloading them in the first place. ^^; It's confusing, ne?

To download *or* play Japanese quests, you must have the game set to Japanese text mode (in the main Options menu on the title screen). Any attempts to load them in English will result in the "No Data" message.

Feugan
Apr 22, 2001, 05:06 PM
There are 5 D_Quests 1 in english(Letter from lionel) and the other 4 are in japanese language only. Which means you have to set youre language to japanese on the options screen, before playing them.

There all on my site
http://www.expage.com/psoquest

you gotta download all files on the page. so for instance the famitsu quest has 3 files that must all be put on the same vmu.

Jim2001
Apr 23, 2001, 05:01 PM
Hey, I can't find the ship either! I beat Letter From Lionel, then never saw the ship again. You know, when you connect online, the screen says "Please select ship." It used to say SHIP and DOWNLOAD underneath it, but now it only has SHIP.