PDA

View Full Version : what wep do you hate most?

Lmnopia
Apr 18, 2001, 02:16 PM
hmmm well some hate finding weps like varista and db's saber and others hate when some one has the wep like SPREAD NEEDLE so what so what do you hate most... mabey sega will ban these dumb items.

Spy
Apr 18, 2001, 02:20 PM
I hate slicers...

Lmnopia
Apr 18, 2001, 02:28 PM
yeah those are pretty pointless

Loki
Apr 18, 2001, 02:45 PM
No way slicers are a low level players ticket to exp. Personally Im sick of seeing so many players with obviously duped lavis cannons, oriatiagitos, heavens punisher, and egg blaster, then lying and saying they are real. if you duoe fine, I dont care it doesnt affect my game, but why try and pass it off as real?

Core
Apr 18, 2001, 02:47 PM
Well hate is a strong word....
I dislike Slicers(pointless)
AND I HATE !!!!spread neddles!!!!!!!

Mazarin
Apr 18, 2001, 02:53 PM
When I get my Oroagito, it'll be real! I've got the 75 agito, and book 1&2. I just need 3 and once it's made I'll never be able to use it! -_-;

I hate 95% of all the Force weapons. Psycho and CSorcer's are ok, because ther reduce TP costs. But basicaly, they look pretty as we die.

Grahf
Apr 18, 2001, 03:18 PM
Hm, everyone hates slicers? I don't hate em, I'm disapointed with them. They had a lot of potential, but they screwed it up. I do hate Spread needles. They're just way too fast...

merlin
Apr 18, 2001, 03:18 PM
I dunno about hating any weapon in particular, but seeing what i've seen with my rangers,I sure wish a force could at least use a basic rifle.

Draekkan
Apr 18, 2001, 03:19 PM
I like Slicers! Particularly against bosses (except Dark Falz). But I hate Spread Needles and Heaven Punishers. And, though I'm learning again to use them, I dislike weapons that only target one monster at a time (sabers, daggers, handguns, etc)

Nokturne
Apr 18, 2001, 03:20 PM
Bah, slicers rule! Well... diskas, whatever. Most underappreciated weapon award should go to it.

Most hated, Spread Needle of course. Heaven Punisher while its working is worse, but at least it has its limitations.

IceBlink
Apr 18, 2001, 03:29 PM
Heh. If the slicer/diska was just that little bit faster, it would have been great. It was the weapon I was most looking forward to use before I even got the game, and then... ^_^;;

Ah well. Varistas may be plentiful, but at least they're okay weapons.

As to what I hate the most... probably the lavis cannon. Too duped and too unbalanced. A saber (basically) with slicer abilities? ^_^;

Mazarin
Apr 18, 2001, 03:49 PM
Slicer! Underrated!? Nah.

The Underrated Title belongs to the DB's Saber. I'f you've got a decent % on it, You can do MAD dammage. And it's perfect for me, because the special uses TP. And I have 1156 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif So far my highest single attack w/ that thing is 1496! Me! A little ol' FOnewearl...

Core
Apr 18, 2001, 04:07 PM
Sheesh thats high for a little force....hmmm is that a pun? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

KodiaX987
Apr 18, 2001, 04:52 PM
Spreads and heaven Punishers are not that bad. In the hands of a good player, they can be quite well-accepted. For example, my good friend Akumi uses the spread needle for parylisis purposes. Since the attack does little damage, she doesn't kill the monsters right away. Once she has hit every enemy, she can just wait for us to finish them, since anyways she will get part of the experience. Same for heaven's Punisher.

My thumbs-down goes to Lavis Cannon, and not because it is duped. Actually, I thought it would work well as a ranged weapon for its special attack, but the forward lunge of the hunter brings me closer to he bad guys, which is exactly the thing I DON'T want t do! Therefore, I have a LC, probably duped (gift from an unknown person, so yes, it might very well be illegit) sitting in my check room. If anyone is willing to have it, I want a God/Battle unit in exchange.

Rubius-sama
Apr 18, 2001, 05:27 PM
I dont like those slicers and sprd nddles.......

Blackheart
Apr 18, 2001, 11:41 PM
Hmm... Spreads do rate high on my hate list, and there really isn't any weapons i hate for just being what they are.
but one thing that does drive me insane is the backshot on Shotguns!
you fire, then have to wait 10 minutes (well not literally) before you can fire again or move! just one of my little annoyances heh

jazzyfox
Apr 19, 2001, 12:04 AM
hehe, I remember that 1400 damage, Mazarin. That was the night of the 4way super shifta twins of doom, and 1700 damage. super cool.

I remember hearing all about how DB's sabers were so common, that I started out thinking they were worthless. Oh boy, now do I know better. They're related to my slow accumulation of the credit card brigade. (Charge Gladius, Raygun, and Ripper so far)

Ice_
Apr 19, 2001, 12:50 AM
Yep its OFFICIAL

Slicers....

SUCK!!!

unless ur a low lvl hunter and arnt able to hit everyone cuz of some ass in there useing a needle to its FULLEST power http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

kanyon
Apr 19, 2001, 04:33 AM
Uhm... Hello?...*cough*DB Sabres*cough* hehe that is all me minions. lmao j/k

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 19, 2001, 05:28 AM
Slicers..maybe in use...but for me, the darndest Yelloboze that I am....GET RID OF THE LACONIUMS!! Do I really have to find Laconiums, and ONLY laconiums with every rare that I get?....let it end, let the madness end....

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 19, 2001, 05:29 AM
Slicers..maybe in use...but for me, the darndest Yelloboze that I am....GET RID OF THE LACONIUMS!! Do I really have to find Laconiums, and ONLY laconiums with every rare that I get?....let it end, let the madness end....

Wu
Apr 19, 2001, 05:52 AM
Heh, I have a slicer of Assassin that is 40% machine, I do 600 damage with it in the mines. In a group, that thing means death to all that oppose me.

Most hated? Being a HUcast and a RAcaseal with my main characters, the damn DB sabers. Yay, lets launch a powerful attack with TP, the one thing I have none of. Bastards.

IceBlink
Apr 19, 2001, 06:52 AM
Hmmm... odd. With my FOmarl, I recently found a slicer, and being silly, equipped it to fight with.

The FOmarl's attacking speed with a slicer is faster than a HUmar holding a slicer... ^_^;

Maybe I'll start using slicers more... ^_^

Orcus
Apr 19, 2001, 10:00 AM
well i truly hate the spread needle and heavens punisher, and especially do when people use it in a game with no concerns for others. I must admit, i own both of those weapons, but before I even consider using them, I get the complete approval of everyone whom I am playing with.

Also some guy mentioned above that he didn't like lavis cannon. I absolutely love that weapon. It takes a long time to get used to it, but when you get the hang of it, it whomps on baddies big time. Trick is to stay slightly out of reach and use the special all the time. It's very fast and effective once you master it.

Lmnopia
Apr 19, 2001, 10:16 AM
hmmm but you can sell all that stuff for alot of money...