PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Dark Falz

RPGamer22
Mar 7, 2004, 06:27 PM
I have just gotten to dark falz on ultimate and i just got destroyed i didnt even get past the form with the three heads. I am a level 97 HUnewearl. does anyone have any suggestions on how to fight him?

LollipopLolita
Mar 7, 2004, 06:47 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=948

KingChaos
Mar 7, 2004, 06:50 PM
For 1 You Definately Need A Cure/Freeze
Maybe A Cure/Slow

For Equipment

Red Handgun
Black King Bar
Vulcans High Hit

And do NOT heal your self straight after Falz does RA Foie/Barta Run And When Darvants Go Off heal yourself

Kuea
Mar 7, 2004, 07:57 PM
or you can do what i am doing.....LEVEL UP.
works wonders

Dragon_Ash
Mar 7, 2004, 08:11 PM
hmm, one or two god/hps' could certainly help...some good armour or shield with EFR and EIC resistance....that and a few levels too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Jason
Mar 7, 2004, 09:34 PM
On 2004-03-07 15:27, RPGamer22 wrote:
I have just gotten to dark falz on ultimate and i just got destroyed i didnt even get past the form with the three heads. I am a level 97 HUnewearl. does anyone have any suggestions on how to fight him?

I hate that three heads form. Use Cure/Freeze or units that increase ice resistance will definitely help.

anwserman
Mar 8, 2004, 12:26 AM
Um, level up?

My HUmar gets owned in Ultimate Forest... how the hell did you make it to Ultimate Ruins? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Anyway, I'd bring along Resist/Blizzards for the rabarta attack, and Resist/Holy for the Grants attack. And make sure you have like 850+ HP to be on the safe side!

PatserGOUKI
Mar 8, 2004, 06:11 AM
On 2004-03-07 15:27, RPGamer22 wrote:

Man you need experience, not alone in levels, but in real. Make sure you have this:
- experience in Dark Falz ultimate
- few god hps in your case.
- cure freeze.
- good techs, cast shifta, deband jellen and zalure!
- few scape dolls
- maybe some good weapons

Thats it, only you can't get the REAL experience for nothing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PatserGOUKI

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PatserGOUKI on 2004-03-08 03:13 ]</font>

Armok
Mar 8, 2004, 06:25 AM
lv 97 hunewearl hay

Use mates over resta as resta doesnt cure in one go whihc is risky at lower levels

Use a Vulcan/9* mech with hit on the 3 head form and form after that. Then a Holy Ray or Handgun of some kind on the last form.

Also take aload of God Hps if you cannot suvive an 1 hit attacks.

goku4ever
Mar 8, 2004, 11:38 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PatserGOUKI on 2004-03-08 03:13 ]</font>

Hunters cant cast shifta and deband. Only forces can. Or at least thats wot i ssume coz my HUmar cant cast shifta or deband.

Armok
Mar 8, 2004, 11:52 AM
Read the different char guides and you will see that Hunewearl can use all techs up to lv 20 except for grants, megid. lv 7 anti and reverser also cannot be used.

KaFKa
Mar 8, 2004, 12:13 PM
On 2004-03-08 08:38, goku4ever wrote:

Hunters cant cast shifta and deband. Only forces can. Or at least thats wot i ssume coz my HUmar cant cast shifta or deband.

if you were to actually play something other than your HUmar you would understand, dolt.

back on topic...
cure/freeze
god/hp
cure/slow
god/battle

that should be good enough for the first two forms. also, by now you know how to resta shield (i hope, at least) the grants attack, so that shouldnt be a problem. you should stock up on trimates, using the drop trick. (im not sure if thats counted as an exploit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif) after that, make sure you have a gush raygun with decent %s against dark.

thats about all i can come up with

oeagrus
Mar 8, 2004, 02:42 PM
HUnewearls can certainly use Anti Level 7, at least on the Xbox.

VioletSkye
Mar 8, 2004, 02:52 PM

Uhhh yeah they can. check your facts slick. Only Hucast and Hucaseal can't obviously.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-03-08 11:52 ]</font>

Rainbowlemon
Mar 8, 2004, 03:14 PM
if you were to actually play something other than your HUmar you would understand, dolt.

back on topic...
cure/freeze
god/hp
cure/slow
god/battle

I would have that set-up, but ditch the Cure/Slow for another God/HP. Then, spare one button for Anti, find yourself a high enough level of Anti that can cure slow (can't remember how high, but I have level 6, which works) and whenever he does the slow attack in phase two, just quickly cure yourself.

Also, do a few ult.Caves runs to try and get decent levels for s/d and j/z, they are priceless techs and can really save your arse.

Finally, don't forget that if you get frozen, you can move the joystick left and right to speed up thawing. If you do it fast enough, you can escape the Darvants, which in my opinion are actually falz's deadliest weapon - If they hit you all at once, you're screwed.

Good luck! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 8, 2004, 06:09 PM
I had some of the same problems when I faced him for the first time on Ultimate Offline the other day(after already taking out OLGA FLOW Ult Seabed Offline which was easier-go figure).

I took no scapes with my lv 108 RAmar and 2 Resist/Blizzards and 2 Resist/Freezes, for 70 total ICE Resistance for the third form(Damn SECRET GEAR with your 20 ICE Resistance!).

I kept getting killed there on the third form after a RAbarta that freezed me that let the Darvants hit me all at once for half or more my HP worth of damage. The ICE Resistance units helped but I still had to restart from the Pioneer 2 city a few times anyway.

When I got to the fourth form I had to quickly switch to my Dragon/HP, 2 GeneralHPs, and 1 Resist/Holy unit, all the while Falz strikes me with his arm for damage. I let the blue energy blasts hit me right away so the next two waves would pass over/into me after I get knocked down from the first hit.

I died maybe twice on the fourth and final form to have to restart from the city yet again. I decided to just grab all the Scape Dolls I could hold from my bank (What was I saving them for anyway? this was the last boss of the game, that I hadn't beat) for a total of 12 Scape Dolls on me but killed Dark Falz without losing one of them, yet again-go figure!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2004-03-15 13:50 ]</font>

azngamer648
Mar 8, 2004, 07:51 PM

Ummm... hate to break this to you but HUnewnearls can use it and so can Rangers...

blazeking240
Mar 11, 2004, 08:38 PM

dude are u a noob omg thats was a stupid comment go sit in the corner with this dunce sign on ur head human rangers + hunewearls can use s and d lol
this wuz for the guy who said hunters cant use s n d

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blazeking240 on 2004-03-11 17:39 ]</font>

SouLSlayeR
Mar 13, 2004, 11:47 PM
the first time i get in DF Ult was with my HUmar lvl 112.......when i got on him i already have, a brightness circle, double cannon(God damn it!!! i lost my life trying to get this....7 hildtorr to get 2 synsestas =/), Cure/Freeze, HP revival(2x), God/HP and my mags i alternate then to do more dmg with magic or Atp(bhima and diwari) i cast on him Zalure only coz in the 2 first forms he dont make hits with any weapon. the first form is easy the only troble r the darvants, in the second form.....thats is a little more dificult.... he run vary fast trough the arena and any magic he cast on u in the same moment appears 3 darvants =/ (cure/frezee to not be killed by then) the better moment to attack him is when he use Heavens punishment coz u cant be killed by it (i hope so, coz i wasnt kill by this attack)...when u get in form 3 he is the same as he was in the other levels ( norm, hard or very hard) but just be careful when he cast thats Bartas they follow u now....just this i hope u can beat him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ViewtifulJoe
Mar 14, 2004, 01:48 AM
It's a male thing. Males non-forces are the dolts who can use techs up to lvl 15 and anti lvl 4 or 5. Humars can use Jellen and Zalure only, and Ramars can only use Shifta and Deband. Female non-forces can use techs up to lvl 20 and anti lvl 7. They can use all of the four supporters. Just missing the Grants, megid and Reverser. To make this relate to the topic, I'll say that you should find anti lvl 5 at least so you can cure slow, rather than spend a bunch of time looking for one.