PDA

View Full Version : Bullet of Future Assassin Download Quest.

surfingELECTRODE
Mar 7, 2004, 06:27 PM
I beat the quest "Memory of Green Star" on Ep.1&2, and recieved the key item for Bullet of Future Assassin. When I change my EP3's language to Japanese (like I did to access MoGS), and log online, the only is Ship Select. I heard that there should be an option for download quest. How can I download the quest?

LollipopLolita
Mar 7, 2004, 06:39 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2007

surfingELECTRODE
Mar 7, 2004, 06:40 PM
Download Quest isn't on the list, only Ship Selection is.

GyroidFanatic
Mar 7, 2004, 07:58 PM
Since the Ep1&2 quest is only on the Japanese servers, I assume you have to connect to the Japanese servers to be able to download it, and therefore have to have the Japanese version.

Zebulan7
Mar 7, 2004, 08:57 PM
it should work, where is the key item saved?

(nice that you beat the quest, I wonder who told you how to do it...)

LollipopLolita
Mar 8, 2004, 01:36 AM
maytbe from the walktrhough here

Myopathy
Mar 13, 2004, 06:22 AM
I'm bumping this because the guy asked the same question I want to ask, and it was never answered. I also did the MoGS quest on EP1&2 and got the key item. I came online on EP3 (with both language settings) and did not get the Download Quest option in the menu along with Ship Select. The only thing I got was Ship Select. Does anyone know why this is? Have they restricted it to where only people with the JP version of the game can download it? If an US players(with the US version) have been able to download these quests, please tell me how you did it. Thanks a lot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-03-13 03:22 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
Mar 13, 2004, 07:40 AM
only barubary would be able to let people download the 2nd part if ST has restricted access.

Arislan
Mar 13, 2004, 06:00 PM
The DL quests are only available for JP users. That means JP copies, not just JP language setting.

::borders on warning-ism::
Not sure if a transferred USB game save would work for the quests, but it may be worth a shot if anyone you know could send one.