PDA

View Full Version : Offline story mode :(

Dragon_Tamer
Mar 7, 2004, 06:49 PM
Offline story mode was way to easy!!!!!!!

I beat it in less than 3 days, and i only opponent i lost to was the final boss. It took me about 4 times to beat the final boss.

I would have expected more. Is there a hard, veryhard, etc. mode?

If there is i need to know how to bring it up.

Zolpner
Mar 7, 2004, 06:51 PM
There is only the one difficulty, the game is made quite a bit for online. Its like Magic the Gathering: Battlegrounds, the Quest is pretty easy, but most people are on Live.

Edit: Did you beat it with both Arkz and Hunters or just one of the two? apparently Arkz is a bit harder.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zolpner on 2004-03-07 15:53 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Mar 7, 2004, 06:56 PM
play both sides. face off amplam umbra. go see all the cutscenes. and if you want challenging gameplay, jump online and play tournaments.

and post in the right forums

Tsukitesua
Mar 8, 2004, 12:44 PM
I think hunter is harder cause your one vs hord of monstors man come on

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-08 09:49 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Mar 8, 2004, 12:50 PM
Tsukitesua, what were you thinking pasting all that code?

Malkavian
Mar 8, 2004, 03:20 PM
Man, offline mode is pretty long. it took me 3 months. Well I know that I didn't focus much on it but every once in a while I played 1-2 battles. I think it is around 80-90 battles.

And like others said you still have the whole online mode, offline free battle mode and the story mode can't be seen completely first time.