PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy PSO-USA version?

Thiman
Feb 20, 2001, 04:25 AM
Okay, I'm getting tired of playing the import and having to go through all the junk just to get online with it. I've been browsing around a little to find the best price for the game, but they're all generally about the same. So does anyone have a really nice place to buy this game for a cheaper price than most other places?

segagameplay
Feb 20, 2001, 04:57 AM
www.sega.com

Arcadean
Feb 20, 2001, 07:01 AM
Buying from a store near you is a good buy, you have to pay for shipping if sega and if EBay you have to pay ebay tax + shipping. And to Segagameplay, what do you actually do at Sega?

Tomeeboy
Feb 20, 2001, 09:08 AM
Here's the deal that we posted on the main page a little over a week ago:

Go to MovieGallery (click here) (http://www.tomeeboy.com/jump.php?id=159)

Find PSO under the video games / dreamcast section and put it in your cart. When you're checking out, enter the coupon code MGC2001 to get $10 off your purchase.

Total comes to about $40 shipped, and you'll get it pretty quickly. Mine arrived in just a few days and came with a free mouse pad too (no, not a PSO one.. sorry!).

-Tom

Utherpendrgn
Feb 20, 2001, 10:41 AM
I found a $5 coupon for PSO in a GamePro magazine (I don't actually read it anymore, just waiting for the subscription to run out, and I wanted to get one for ODCM, but we all know what happened to them....) for Sears. It took some time to find one that had it the day it came out, but I found it and paid about 42 with tax, and no waiting for shipping!