PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Rumor about Download Quest

anwserman
Mar 8, 2004, 04:40 PM
Today, I was at Sam Goody (for once!) and I was reading an older issue of the UK magazine, "Games". I read about an article on X-Box Live! and PSO, and that they weren't too happy about paying the monthly Hunter's License and getting squat for it.

But, it mentioned how the people who play on GC get a brand new game (presumably PSO+ or Ep.3), but the people on PSOX get a brand new level with a brand new boss via Download Quest.

Is there anything backing this info up? I've read about it before I think (perhaps the same magazine from months ago http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif) but I haven't heard anything on here in regards to this information.

Jack
Mar 8, 2004, 04:57 PM
You get GamesTM in the US? Still, I can get GamePRO in WHSmiths. Guess we enjoy swapping shite. Anyway, it's likely they're just talking about the download quest that's out now.

LollipopLolita
Mar 8, 2004, 05:13 PM
never heard anything about it from any reliable verified sources that has nothing based on gossip and speculation

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-08 14:39 ]</font>

KingChaos
Mar 8, 2004, 05:36 PM
i heard about this online but i didnt get much info

kevlar_pso
Mar 9, 2004, 03:18 PM
Haven't heard anythin either. Would be cool if it was true.