PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take to to pass seabed offline taking the m

kazuma56
Mar 8, 2004, 08:26 PM
With my Ramar it takes 29-30+ mins, doing the whole area would probably add maybe 10 mins on top of that.

azngamer648
Mar 8, 2004, 08:28 PM
This is sort of a pointless topic but it takes me about 30-45 mins or someting..

lain2k3
Mar 8, 2004, 09:10 PM
My hunewearl and ramarl are the only ones in seabed for me, and it takes about 25-30 minutes straight through, but I go into all the rooms, because yellowboze and skyly both have kick ass seabed drops.

olga takes about 10 minutes with my ramarl and about 7 minutes with my hunney.

kazuma56
Mar 9, 2004, 09:34 AM
It takes me like 10-9 mins to kill olga if i'm not trying to figure out a way to make him drop his DNA.

Did you know that you become a whitill I.D when you become Flowen?

fine then, if you people think that this topic is pointless, let's make this a comparison then, it takes my Ramar 20-30+ mins to complete Seabed offline and since the above poster time is the Exact same thing as my Ramar's time, I guess that means a Ramarl isn't more efficient than a Ramar offline and that her Techs actually do not make her any better because it takes the same amount of time to pass seabed.

rising_sunset
Mar 9, 2004, 09:41 AM
Since I memorized the seabed map (made endless runs in it...) It takes me around 20+ minutes, usually around 20 minutes. But killing olga is a pain, it takes me another 15+ minutes just to kill him, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Armok
Mar 9, 2004, 10:02 AM
I'm sure it takes my hucast lv 153 who has more that 1600 atp with mechguns equiped (2200 with M&Y) more than 45 minutes even though I know they way. How you ppl doing it so fast.

KingChaos
Mar 9, 2004, 12:37 PM
around 20-25 mins

lain2k3
Mar 9, 2004, 04:17 PM
On 2004-03-09 06:34, kazuma56 wrote:
It takes me like 10-9 mins to kill olga if i'm not trying to figure out a way to make him drop his DNA.

fine then, if you people think that this topic is pointless, let's make this a comparison then, it takes my Ramar 20-30+ mins to complete Seabed offline and since the above poster time is the Exact same thing as my Ramar's time, I guess that means a Ramarl isn't more efficient than a Ramar offline and that her Techs actually do not make her any better because it takes the same amount of time to pass seabed.

We must also remember that my RAmarl is about 30 levels lower than your ramar. and I still get lost in seabed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif (dont play much)

muff
Mar 9, 2004, 04:41 PM
35-45 minutes including Olga...

dragoon-girl
Mar 9, 2004, 04:44 PM
On 2004-03-09 06:34, kazuma56 wrote:

become Flowen???

kazuma56
Mar 9, 2004, 08:21 PM
Yes, when you fight Olga flow he has this attack in which you take the form of his original body and I think that all attacks directed and olga flow will damage you instead.

BTW scratch that, my Ramar takes only 3 mins to kill olga offline and around 20-23 mins to pass seabed.

Dragon_Knight
Mar 10, 2004, 08:32 AM
The Flowen change only happens on Hard and up. He's immune to attacks and it only goes away after you've taken a certain ammount of damage.

In general it takes me about an hour to do one run of seabed on V. Hard. It takes even longer on Ultimate.

kazuma56
Mar 10, 2004, 09:25 AM
my Ramar is only lvl 161 right now so your Ramarl is like 20+ lvls behind, also I don't have anything maxed besides Luck.

Armok
Mar 10, 2004, 09:28 AM
I managed Upper area in 15 minutes yesterday without knowing the way so maybe sub 25 minute time for area clearance is possible.

lain2k3
Mar 10, 2004, 03:09 PM
On 2004-03-10 06:25, kazuma56 wrote:
my Ramar is only lvl 161 right now so your Ramarl is like 20+ lvls behind, also I don't have anything maxed besides Luck.

Alright, so I have the following disadvantages in this comparison:

you have 25 levels on me
I have no stats maxed
I still have 30 stat and 90 hp materials left to take
I still get lost in seabed
Not as good equipment (juding from one of your topics)

and if after all that, I finish about 5 minutes after you, I think its safe to say that RAmarls PWN RAmars in efficiency.

Butoden
Mar 10, 2004, 03:50 PM
I never understand how people can get lost. I only got lost once in Mines 2 when I played it over for the first time at a friend's house!

lain2k3
Mar 10, 2004, 05:16 PM
On 2004-03-10 12:50, Butoden wrote:
I never understand how people can get lost. I only got lost once in Mines 2 when I played it over for the first time at a friend's house!

You've obviously never been in seabed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

To take the most direct route takes a lot of practice, you have to usually take 2-3 turns in the same intersection in a certain order for minimum time. **no sense of direction**

kazuma56
Mar 12, 2004, 08:43 PM
you have 25 levels on me
I have no stats maxed
I still have 30 stat and 90 hp materials left to take
I still get lost in seabed
Not as good equipment (juding from one of your topics)

By lost do you mean going into square room by mistake or by going into areas that lead to dead ends? Also, having good defence really doesn't help neither does my EVP or MST in this situation, ATP and ATA is the only things that can help me in seabed, Also, my weapons are not that great either, my Yas 3000R, Frozen Shooter, and Spread needle are my most used weapons in seabed.

BTW Lain, what's your Ramarls ATP at? my is 40+ away from maxing and it take takes me only 20-23 mins to pass, but if you add the fact that I use PB's which takes up time, at least 2 times in Seabed that could maybe add an extra min or so to my time, and also the fact that I usually clear rooms off all enemies even if I don't have to (stupid reconboxes) can also add mins, also turning on switches on other rooms as opposed to not turning them on can also add mins, so if I don't do all that, I could probably pass it in 15-20 mins.

kazuma56
Mar 14, 2004, 04:24 PM
I can also pass forest in a good 10-15 mins.