PDA

View Full Version : Question About Starter Deck

Para
Mar 8, 2004, 08:42 PM
I read the guide (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1597) here and I am somewhat confused. Could someone explain it a bit further? Like What do the colours mean? and are those the cards you have so far so when you go edit your deck you have that amount of cards to use?

Arislan
Mar 8, 2004, 08:45 PM
All item cards are green, all enemy cards are red, all actions are Orange, and all assists are yellow. Just color coding so that when you see a green card pop out, you know it's an item.

As for deck construction, when you go there, and the deck says 0/2, you have 2 of that card, and 0 in your deck at current. Note that you can only see and select Enemy cards when editing Arkz, and Item cards when editing Hunters.

Para
Mar 8, 2004, 08:47 PM
Do you need to edit your deck right when you start or you can just rush in and start blasting away?
And the 30 card deck, your cards get recycled I assume?

and that guide I was talking about...
There is no specified number for Boomas or Barbarous Wolf...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2004-03-08 17:48 ]</font>

Arislan
Mar 8, 2004, 08:49 PM
You start with a Default Hunter and a Default Arkz deck, so yes, you can just rush and play.

Not sure how many of those there are, I'm sure someone else will hop in with that info soon.

And yes, cards recycle, UNLESS you're playing with the No Deck Loop on. In which case, once the card is gone, it's gone for that battle.

Para
Mar 8, 2004, 08:51 PM
So its possible to deck out with no deck loop?

GyroidFanatic
Mar 8, 2004, 09:38 PM
Yes. In fact just an hour ago, I had to melee with a FOnewm in a tournament. I still won though, even though he had 11 HP left when I ran out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GyroidFanatic on 2004-03-08 18:39 ]</font>

Para
Mar 8, 2004, 09:42 PM
Wait so if you deck out, you just can't draw anymore cards? and the game continues? Also if you discard during your draw phase, are those cards recycled in a no deck loop game?

Saladwood
Mar 9, 2004, 02:11 AM
Notice ho this discussion title has the word deck in it? Notice there's a forum especially for decks?

Arislan
Mar 9, 2004, 09:39 AM
Correct, you can deck out on No Deck Loop. This just causes you to draw no new cards. And Im pretty sure trashing cards discards them.