PDA

View Full Version : Robochao solved?

dan-e
Apr 18, 2001, 06:52 PM
Now I may be wrong about this but i think i have found the solution to the robochao parts problem. It seems that no one has been able to use their robochao parts and if they did they don't know why. Well I have them myself and have raised a number of mags testing different theories. Here are my findings

1. Theory - one stat must be over 100. No this is not true, the parts worked when all stats were under.

2. Theory - it must be evolved form a chao (a sort of syborg evolution). This also is incorrect, i raised a chao to level 200 and the parts would not work on it.

3. Theory - it must be used on a pian/opa opa/other rare mag. Although the parts did in fact work for some of my mags it is no compulsory (see below).

SOLUTION - I have found that on all these mags, there is a pattern for roochao parts to work or not, if all the stats are 50 it works, however this is not why the reason is DEX and DEF have to be similar and POW and MIND have to be similar, e.g. MIND 61 POW 60 DEX 40 DEF 39. Now I think that these sats have to be 1 level within each other, for instance if you have POW 30 you need MIND 31 or 29.
(Im not sure if its that pow+mind >def+dex)

One thing i know for certain is that the type of mag doesn't matter, but im not sure about the level, all the mags i tried it on and it worked for were level 200. Also sync does not matter (not sure about iq tho) - my sync was 91% on one, 120% on another (IQ was 200 on all).

So there we have it my theory for robochao. It may not be correct but all i know is that it worked for me so all you people with robochao parts gathering dust can try my theory and plz report back to affirm if it is correct

dan-e
Apr 18, 2001, 06:58 PM
Another thing people might want to know, the mags i tested it on(and worked):
lvl 200 pian - POW AND MIND around 80 DEX AND DEF around 30

lvl 200 bana - (similar stats to above)

lvl 200 chao - (all stats around 50 - 49 51 etc)

hope this helps

oSmoDiAr2
Apr 18, 2001, 07:41 PM
edithttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifosted twice

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: oSmoDiAr2 on 2001-04-18 17:48 ]</font>

oSmoDiAr2
Apr 18, 2001, 07:41 PM
NOW YA TELL ME!
yeesh,i just traded my level 200 soniti with all stats at 50!
but i couldnt use the parts on him either,but is iq wasnt maxed..so maybe that was it..
this still sucks though,because i want robochao on my racast..and having mind that high is big waste..oh well.
thanks though