PDA

View Full Version : Run in with cheaters

marcus_com
Mar 9, 2004, 04:20 AM
So yesterday I bumped in to some cheaters. Was in team-tourney and when I and Stefan got down to the deck selection-area "he" made a symbol chat showing "Get With SSJ". Something I know he'd never do. And he said,right after: "I didnt do that..." And then, it happened to me to, same symbol chat, with my name in the author square. But I did ofcourse not do it. However, everything seemed normal in the battle, even if we screwed up and had a stroke of bad luck, resulting in game loss. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Zaneatron
Mar 9, 2004, 06:47 AM
people can actually watch you in a game, even when your not battling, its possible, if not the answer, that someone was watching you during that point, then scarpered before you actually started the match.
i know you can do this because ive done it myself, when 2 people were editing their decks. i did know, them, and i didnt think id be able to watch them just standing at the counter, so i made a few noises, watched them say, was that you, etc. then left and sent a message to one of them. quite funny at the time, but more or less pointless. im not sure if they can see symbol chatsm but im assuming this was the hacked SSJ symbol? if it is, that may explain why it had your names on it, if it wasnt, it may just be a bug in the game.