PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: PSO Plus ONLY....Photon Claw?

PStar2cadet
Mar 9, 2004, 07:47 PM
I'm of the opinion that on the import PSO Plus(which i have),some(but not all)of the rares appear in different locations.I say this,due to the fact i can find Double Sabers,Custom Ray's,(rifles like Wals MK2,Visk,etc.)in the Ep.2 quests on Hard difficulty, whereas i have barely found any of these on the usa PSO 1&2(Did find a Double Saber at Barba Ray,first one in two years).So,this question is for those who have PSO Plus.Where can I find a Photon Claw in PSO Plus?That or a Silence Claw will do(Already have a Bomma Claw)...are there any recommended areas/difficulties for Photon or Silence Claw in PSO Plus?Thanks.

Soukosa
Mar 9, 2004, 07:49 PM
They wouldn't have changed the drops. PSO Plus is simply an updated version with some more offline content, nothing more. You being able to find stuff now is simply part of the randomness of the drops.

PStar2cadet
Mar 9, 2004, 09:47 PM
Oh,okay.It just seemed odd to me that i can find Double Sabers and other weapons alot more commonly on PSO Plus,whereas in the usa ep.1&2 they're a bit harder to find.It's a bit confusing,but then,i'm not a genius...lol...thanks for taking the time to reply,though.^_^I'll try Vol Opt on PSO Plus,thought i heard that Vol Opt on Hard or Very Hard drops Photon Claw occasionally.

Hrith
Mar 9, 2004, 11:46 PM
Vol Opt on Hard drops Photon Launcher for all IDs.
Vol Opt on Very Hard drops Guilty Light for all IDs.

Why not checking guides ? ^__^

PStar2cadet
Mar 10, 2004, 12:53 PM
Well,i could have sworn on this site,there was a guide that said Vol Opt does drop a Photon Claw for some ID's...i'll check again.Thanks.

PStar2cadet
Mar 10, 2004, 01:09 PM
Just checked the guides,you're right,and i was mistaken.Sorry about that.^_^()