PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know the code to unlock HUnewearl alternate cost

Sporin
Apr 18, 2001, 09:40 PM
Please don't tell me it's MOVEOSRHUN because that doesn't work, at least on my DC and PSO. And since all the other cool stuff does, I think that is the wrong code. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

BTW, I normally hang out on Miranda 16-1.

Glider
Apr 18, 2001, 10:02 PM
It's MOUEOSRHUN

Just check codes.ign.com, thougth I still call it segasages.com.

DsiemParagon
Apr 18, 2001, 10:33 PM
Hi everyone, well i've been a "reader" of this board for like three months now so i thought its about time i get my act together and start posting.....

Sporin, the code you are looking for is MOUEOSRHUN make shure u type it in with all caps. The third letter is a U and not a V....I hope this helps! Here is the rest of the costume sodes for those who don't know them.

HUmar - KSKAUDONSU
HUnewearl - MOUEOSRHUN
HUcast - RUUHANGBRT
RAmar - SOUDEGMKSG
RAcast - MEIAUGHSYN
RAcaseal - NUDNAFJOOH
FOmarl - DNEAOHUHEK
FOnewm - ASUEBHEBUI
FOnewearl - XSYGSSHEOH

Sporin
Apr 18, 2001, 11:40 PM
Hmmm, I thought I'd tried that, too.

Has anyone actually tried this code and gotten it to work? I have tried repeatedly, on different VMU's, and at different times as much as a month apart, and I have never gotten those unlocked. My wife is playing PSO right now, but I will try again later......

I mean it's possible that I did a "user error" but after all those attempts by me, and others in my family, I doubt it......

PS Your mag color is dependant on the costume color of the character who starts it. If you have a friend who wears red give 'em a mag, or start a throw-away chacter dressed in red and have them raise the mag to its first evolution..... Then follow the directions in the Mag Guide (http://www.tomeeboy.com/pso/mags.php?page=ALL) from this site.

Sporin

FOmarl

Level: 63

Pinkal

Miranda 16

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Sporin on 2001-04-18 21:48 ]</font>

Glider
Apr 18, 2001, 11:47 PM
You are putting in:MOVEOSRHUN
The right one is : MOUEOSRHUN

No V. It's a U.

It does work, just do it in all caps.