PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Weaponslash
Mar 10, 2004, 03:29 AM
Is Dark Falz and Flow in the game?Also do the Dark Weapons still exist as cards too?

pierretomi
Mar 10, 2004, 03:37 AM
dark weaps are in the game, have already dark meteor... dark flow card u can see in intro.
but falz and olga cards arent there!

Arislan
Mar 10, 2004, 03:40 AM
No, Falz and Flow are not in the game. They have both been dead for 21 years. The Dark Weapons are in the game, check the Card DB for stats.

Weaponslash
Mar 10, 2004, 12:48 PM
Are you guys serious?Not even a card for them?Why?I thought they would be cool,anyway i can not get everything i want right?So 2 last questions please.Is there a thing called Del Rappy or it is fanart?And second do Arkz decks deal more damage than Hunter decks if played correctly?Thanks again

FlamingWars
Mar 10, 2004, 01:02 PM
On 2004-03-10 09:48, Weaponslash wrote:
Are you guys serious?Not even a card for them?Why?I thought they would be cool,anyway i can not get everything i want right?So 2 last questions please.Is there a thing called Del Rappy or it is fanart?And second do Arkz decks deal more damage than Hunter decks if played correctly?Thanks again

Having their cards would be like having grants lvl30 (You'd understand if you played previous PSOs) The card is just asking to be a god. It wouldn't really be far, In a way I'm kinda glad there isn't any of those cards. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Del biter on the other hand.. hard monster to kill!! Anyways..As for Del Rappy, I think it does exist, read somewhere (on this site of course http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) that you need to collect all the cards or something like that.

Arkz deal more damage then Hero decks? I'd say it'd be the same, it's really all about how you use the cards n such. Also how the other person uses their decks. You can't really be sure but a shorter saying, -Stradegy is what matters.-

Saladwood
Mar 10, 2004, 01:05 PM
You know, you'd find out the answers to your card questions if you only would look in the db

Blackwaltz-R
Mar 10, 2004, 02:31 PM
del rappy exists, and how do you think theyd even GET falz and flow inside those little cards? im sure theyred be a capacity limit lol and they WERE killed, alot of the monsters that we use in the game arent exactly one of a kind like them either, and if they IDD exist, its not like youd EVER get one, even if a chance exists period lol the game would prolly be dead by the time you got one lol and theyre would be peeps owning everyone by now with one that imported.