PDA

View Full Version : New Character suggestions?

ToeNail89
Mar 10, 2004, 04:00 PM
Alright, I have a brother that plays offline multiplayer with me. We both have a Humars which are starting Ultimate Mode. After I get my Demolitian Comet and a Red Sword/Chain Sawd we're starting new characters. I have been looking over guides after guides looking for the best combination for our new team. After looking over some threads, I am getting some new character picks but I keep changing my mind...Firstly, I was thinking about making a Hunewearl and my brother as a FOmarl. Then, I was thinking I was making a RAmarl with him as a HUcaseal. The third time, I thought I was making a FOnewm or FOnewearl with him as a RAmarl. Finally, today, I was just thinking about making a HUcast and my brother as a FOmarl or any good supporting force. Now I'm thinking...with my HUcast's high ATP + plus my brother's S/D & J/Z, This will be a fun and awsome team. Well now I ask for your Opinions on the best Duel team. I just don't want to regret making another 2 man team that's just puts me to sleep
around level 100. Another thing, I usually don't play offline single player, just with my bro. Thank you in advance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ToeNail89 on 2004-03-10 13:03 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Mar 10, 2004, 04:30 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=77722&forum=1&9

Continue this discussion in that thread, it fits well since it's already about comparing.