PDA

View Full Version : Download Quests?

Mr_Springate
Mar 10, 2004, 09:04 PM
Hey,
I see that people are talking about the epi3 download quests...

How do you download the blasted things??!?

I see the download option underneath the ship select option when i sign on but it just asks me to select a quest (which I do - there is only one displayed) and it returns me to the ship select or download menu!

I have the JP version of epi3 and cannot understand what the error says...
Can someone help me?

Someone online said I had to progress past a certain point in epi1&2 or something?!? I have epi1&2 plus so I can do it - but Id like to know how far I have to go...

Please someone help me out!

Thanks!

Mr.Springate

LollipopLolita
Mar 10, 2004, 09:12 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=77780&forum=19&3

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2007

Someone online said I had to progress past a certain point in epi1&2 or something?!? I have epi1&2 plus so I can do it - but Id like to know how far I have to go...

untrue

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-10 18:12 ]</font>

RoninJoku
Mar 10, 2004, 11:40 PM
Ok... I tried the thing where you choose download quest rather than ship select and download the quest to a memory card. I set the language to JP and everything... But I don't even get the option of downloading a quest... Is this option only for the JP version of the game or something?

Odd though, cuz I can still play the online quests when I set my language to JP...

Arislan
Mar 11, 2004, 12:43 AM
The two download quests are only for the JP version of the game. Reason being is that they were brought out before the US version was out, so they likely didn't bother to set the flag for being downloadable by an English Copy.

Mr_Springate
Mar 11, 2004, 05:47 PM
Hi,
I got this working last night and I would like to set some things straight....

These quests are NOT download quests but matches you play online (the quest is played online but not saved to your memory card to be played offline)

The method to play these quests is to select the Japanese language option for the game and then go online..

These quests require two players and I finished the first one last night with my good friend Tsuki.

(Taken from a post by Arislan)
Go online
Start a game with a friend
Go to the counter
Select Quest from the 3 Options at the counter
Select one of the 2 Quests.
Select a deck from where you normally would.
Start the game normally.
Play normally.
Get cards.

I have the JP version and didn't know that the second option down at the battle desk says Quest, so thats for anyone who had the same problems as me..

Anymore problems - please post them here

Mr_Springate

GyroidFanatic
Mar 11, 2004, 06:11 PM
There are two downloadable quests for Japanese Ep3. You have to beat the Japanese Ep1&2 quest Memory of the Green Star first, and you'll be able to download one of them, depending on which ending you went for/did.