PDA

View Full Version : I hate to ask this......

SophiaSeed
Mar 11, 2004, 04:41 AM
Like the topic says, i honestly ask to ask this, and mods please feel free to delete this if you feel this is out of line, or wrong for me to ask.

But here it goes. I need help....

I've corrupted twice playing online with in a week of having this game(ep3). It always happens while im the lobby and sitting around mail chatting with a friend. It first happened on Sunday morning and again on Thursday afternoon. I'm really upset about loosing my cards and such since i just finished both the offline modes and was going to try to play a little online and give my decks a try.

So again i hate to ask this, but im wondering if anyone can help me out. If there is anything you can donate to me, that would be really nice of you.

Even better perhaps we ought to create a Salvation Army Game to help those who've lost there data. I can prove i've lost my data too, since if you look at my rating, it will show how im actually at a rookie ranking and have a ranking little over 2100, since i last corrupted an hour ago.

Im not directly asking you to give me cards, but if you can rather donate one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Im very sorry to have to ask this.....

Zaneatron
Mar 11, 2004, 04:57 AM
i can help you if you want. what timezone are you in in this wonderful world of ours?
im assuming your using a US copy of the game, seeing that if you were using a japanese copy, you'd be a much lower rank :S

out of interest, would you be able to part raise a mag for me? i do like to do it myself, but i need to concentrate on my first one mainly, to make sure i dont cock it up :S