PDA

View Full Version : Fields are good...

Shinji
Apr 19, 2001, 01:58 AM
I just recently found myself a Hunter's Field (after 350+ hours of play), and I gotta say it's amazing! (even though it is 0 slots). Right after I found it, I start finding pretty rare stuff more often, I found two Delsabre's Right Arm just in Ruins 1. Pretty amazing stuff I say. I heard from players that I play with that the Fields increase your chance to find rares, at this point I think he's right http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif. So all of you out there with fields, and not using them, I suggest you take them out and give it a go, and maybe you'll increase your luck in finding those uber rares http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif. BTW, anybody want to trade a 1 (or more) slot(s) Hunter's Field for something? I just want to use Trap/Vision with my Hunter's Field http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif.

Set_Follower
Apr 19, 2001, 04:03 AM
i dont think they come with slots i have found 2 at with no slots.

Shir
Apr 19, 2001, 04:48 AM
I've found 2 and 3 slot frames. They're not that uncommon for me to come across. The hunter field I have in the bank at the moment has 1 or 2, I forget.

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 19, 2001, 05:31 AM
If that's the case, I better wear mine ASAP (dam yellowboze...) I also heard that when yu have a hunter, force, and ranger field in one room together (everyone wearin' them, one of each, yu get the idea...) certain stats are raised for each person...sounds good ne?

IVI
Apr 19, 2001, 05:41 AM
fields are pretty cool.. nice ability, and each of em have a matching sheild.. heh.. however... highly doubt wearing one would cause you to pick up more rares.. what proy happened was...,

your exp crossed a certain amount where the items you pick up moved up a notch, and hunter field was the first of the "better" items you'll be picking up now... what u pick up depends on your EXP, thats the insentive to keep playing with the same character after lv 100.

BTW: Nice sig Shir

later,
IVI

Omege12
Apr 19, 2001, 06:25 AM
On 2001-04-19 03:31, Dragon-Ibuki wrote:
If that's the case, I better wear mine ASAP (dam yellowboze...) I also heard that when yu have a hunter, force, and ranger field in one room together (everyone wearin' them, one of each, yu get the idea...) certain stats are raised for each person...sounds good ne?

Sorry but yellowboze sucks and will never be good. I have yellowboze and I want to delete that chara becasue he is a waste of memory card space. to bad he's my original character

Omege12
Apr 19, 2001, 06:25 AM
On 2001-04-19 03:31, Dragon-Ibuki wrote:

Sorry but yellowboze sucks and will never be good. I have yellowboze and I want to delete that chara becasue he is a waste of memory card space. to bad he's my original character