PDA

View Full Version : Need a teammate for JP Ep 3 Quests

Ryna
Mar 11, 2004, 04:30 PM
Hello, I'm looking for a teammate to help me out with the two JP quests that allow you to get the Gi-Gue and Heavy Right Punch cards. I recently renewed my Hunter's License after a several month hiatus and everyone that I knew, no longer plays.

I'll be around this evening between 6:00 - 11:00 pm EST. If someone would like to join me in going through each of the quests a couple of times, just post here and I'll reply.

Crystal_Shard
Mar 12, 2004, 12:37 AM
Hmm. Curiously I'm also looking for a teammate for those quests. ^_^

I'm not certain if you meant thursday or friday evening though. If
you want, I can meet you friday night after I finish a few runs with
some friends in Ep 1&2. Or if you can play on saturday morning...?

Sharkyland
Mar 12, 2004, 04:13 AM
I dunno if I'm a good teammate. I only play Hunters for now (mainly Sil'fer)... do these quests require only a arks and hunters or can you have the same kind?

Ryna
Mar 12, 2004, 08:28 AM
I was looking for a partner for Thursday in my original post. I have to go on a business trip on Friday and Saturday. Does anyone feel like joining me Sunday afternoon/evening?

I believe that you can use any combination of characters for the quests. I'm inclined to use a well-balanced Sil'fer or Kylria deck initially, but I'll use an Arkz deck if there is a need to.

Sharkyland
Mar 12, 2004, 09:04 AM
Oy, I was online in Ep III on Thursday 10:00p to 1a EST though I think I want to practice handling teams first.

I hope you don't need a Japanese PSO Episode III to play because I only got the US version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-03-12 06:25 ]</font>