PDA

View Full Version : Soul Eater Quest Pissing Me Off!!!

Fade--X
Apr 19, 2001, 02:48 AM
I have done what the FAQ on this site says and every time I beat that stupid Anna (think that is the name) I got up and search the whole area but dont find that person I am suppose to. What am I doing wrong?

Toasty
Apr 20, 2001, 12:34 PM
Its been a bit since I did that quest, I hope that I'm correct on this information. After you beat the girl, in cave 2, you should head up north to fight Kareek. Look at the map, I think Kareek was a green arrow in caves. The only other reason that I can think of is that perhaps you messed up earlier in the quest, or there's some type of glitch. When in doubt blame it on the cookie monster http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

coolboy
Apr 20, 2001, 04:15 PM
I've tried many times on both normal and hard settings and neither works for me either. The guy never shows up after killing anna for me.

Tenebrous
Apr 20, 2001, 05:13 PM
After you don't tell Sue your name in "Dr. Osto's Research" you must talk to her again in "Unsealed Door" and succesfully complete the quest (keeping frick'n Mome alive) before you do the "Waterfall Tears" quest. Once in "Waterfall Tears" you have to search for Kireek in Cave 2 after you've defeated Anna for the 2nd time.

If you still can't find him you've probably done something wrong (exited a quest without completing it, completing a quest without talking to/fighting the appropriate character, etc.) and will have to try again at a different difficulty level as you only get one chance at the Soul Eater per difficulty.

Knack
Apr 21, 2001, 06:14 AM
Just so's I can say something, You have to open just about everything to find Kireek in "waterfall of Tears". He's up at the top.

gokussj4
Apr 21, 2001, 04:05 PM
at the start of that quest you hav eto talk to sue again near the stock room.

Kehoe
Apr 29, 2001, 10:15 PM
On 2001-04-20 15:13, Tenebrous wrote:
After you don't tell Sue your name in "Dr. Osto's Research" you must talk to her again in "Unsealed Door" and succesfully complete the quest (keeping frick'n Mome alive) before you do the "Waterfall Tears" quest. Once in "Waterfall Tears" you have to search for Kireek in Cave 2 after you've defeated Anna for the 2nd time.

If you still can't find him you've probably done something wrong (exited a quest without completing it, completing a quest without talking to/fighting the appropriate character, etc.) and will have to try again at a different difficulty level as you only get one chance at the Soul Eater per difficulty.

[addsig]

i dont think you only have one chance per difficulty because i tried lots of times on unsealed door.